THE RESUME YOU SUBMIT FOR THIS ANNOUNCEMENT MUST SUPPORT THE ANSWER YOU CLAIM UNDER THIS AND OTHER QUESTIONS. IF NOT, YOU WILL BE FOUND NOT QUALIFIED OR YOUR SCORE WILL BE LOWERED
1. Carefully read the following descriptions of experience. Select the response that best describes your qualifications for the Supervisory Security Specialist (Security Manager), AD-0080-03. Make sure your resume supports the response that you select.A. I have experience in administering a variety of security functions and providing security program oversight, coordination of security requirements, and/or analysis of security issues, problems, projects and analyzing reports of investigations and maintaining security records in a complex disaster.
DEFAULT SCALE: Please select the response below that reflects your understanding of the Special Requirements of National Incident Management Assistance Teams (IMAT).
2. Are you aware that all FEMA employees are subject to 24-hour on-call in the event of an emergency, and all Federal employees may be subject to emergency deployment?
3. Are you able to meet this commitment?
4. Do you understand that the length of such deployment may last anywhere from days to months, depending upon the nature of the emergency or disaster?
5. Are you able to meet this commitment?
6. Do you understand that in the event of an emergency deployment, your travel requirements may be extensive in nature (weeks to months), with little advance notice, and may require you to relocate to emergency sites, some of which are quite austere?
7. Are you able to meet this commitment?
From the following items, choose the ONE statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. It is important that your application package submitted, including a resume or application form, clearly shows how you possess the experience and skills levels you claim in this questionnaire. Each of your responses must be clearly supported by your education, training, and/or specific work experience you describe in your resume submitted for this position. If not, your score will be lowered or you will be found not qualified. The information you provide will be verified. Any exaggeration of your experience, false statements, or attempts to conceal information may be grounds for rating you ineligible, not hiring you, or firing you after you begin work.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
8. Knowledge of security program interrelationships to coordinate the objectives and plans of two or more specialized programs.
9. Developed plans and policies and implemented programs at all levels of an organization that coordinate a diverse safety organization
10. Knowledge of technical security programs to identify vulnerabilities, and to arrange for appropriate measures to mitigate the risks.
11. Developed and implemented security policy and design, and sometimes installed or oversaw the installation of protection systems and devices to ensure that sensitive information, equipment, and other material was not compromised, sabotaged, stolen, misused, or subjected to terrorist, malicious mischief, or other acts of willful interference
12. Developed and implemented security policy and design, and sometimes installed or oversaw the installation of protection systems and devices to ensure that sensitive information, equipment, and other material was not compromised, sabotaged, stolen, misused, or subjected to terrorist, malicious mischief, or other acts of willful interference.
13. Ability to coordinate ideas and resources to accomplish objectives, to include remedial action issues.
14. Evaluated security programs at the highest level and provided remedial action and suggestions.
15. Ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, and provide recommendations for decision-making.
16. Explained technical material that was often controversial or sensitive. I have acted as the main liaison with other departments or organizations.
17. Preparing written documents such as reports, briefing papers, and correspondence to external entities which cover issues involving complex programs and require sensitivity to the views of my audience.
18. Explaining and defending controversial personnel security policies and/or determinations at meetings and conferences with senior internal officials and/or officials of external agencies and organizations.
19. Knowledge of contractual applications and technical monitoring of Statement of Work.
20. Makes organizational adjustments based on the complexity of the incident and requests additional personnel, supplies, services, and equipment as needed.
Top of Form
Bottom of Form