Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Your Social Security Number is requested under the authority of Executive Order 9397 to uniquely identify your records from those of other applicants who may have the same name. As allowed by law or Presidential directive, your Social Security Number is used to seek information about you from employers, schools, banks and others who may know you. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
Are you an ICTAP Eligible?
For information on how to apply as an ICTAP eligible see http://opm.gov/rif/employee_guides/career_transition.asp#ictap. To be well-qualified and exercise selection priority for this vacancy, displaced Federal employees must be rated at 85.0 or above on the rating criteria for this position.
Are you eligible for the Federal Employment Program for Persons with Disabilities? (For information on Schedule A appointments, see the OPM website.)
Enter the lowest grade level that you will accept for this position. The lowest grade for this position is 04.
If you are a male at least 18 years of age, born after December 31, 1959, have you registered with the Selective Service System?
Select/enter at least one occupational specialty.
Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
1. The following section is used to determine your eligibility for appointment in the Federal Government Student Intern Pathway Program. For each of the following questions select the one response from the choices given that best describes your education. Do not answer positively to a question unless you are able to provide documentation as proof that you have had this type of education at the level you are claiming. See instructions under the "How to Apply" section of the vacancy announcement. Failure to attach required documentation will result in an ineligible rating.
Are you currently enrolled or accepted for enrollment as a degree-seeking student at a qualifying education institution and do you meet your school's definition of half-time student? Definition of qualifying educational institution means: Any educational institutions or curricula that has been accredited by an accredited body recognized by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Education (i.e.; a technical or vocational school; a 2-year or 4-year college or university). Select only one answer.A. I am currently enrolled or accepted for enrollment on at least a half-time basis at a qualifying educational institution for the purpose of obtaining a diploma or degree.
2. What is your current enrollment?
3. What is your current cumulative Grade Point Average (on a 4 point scale)? NOTE: You must provide a copy of your college transcripts, see "How to Apply" section in the vacancy announcement.
4. From the description below, select the one which best describes your education and/or experience and meets the basic qualification requirements for Biologist, GS-0499.A. I have completed at least two years above high school in biological sciences, agriculture, natural resource management, chemistry, or related disciplines appropriate to the position.
5. From the description below, select the one which best describes your education and/or experience and meets the basic qualification requirements for the Engineering, GS-0899.A. I have completed at least two years above high school in a professional engineering from a school of engineering with at least one curriculum accredited by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) as a professional engineering curriculum; OR
6. From the description below, select the one which best describes your education and/or experience and meets the basic qualification requirements for Mathematical Statistics, GS-1599.A. I have completed at least two years above high school and enrolled in a bachelor's degree program that includes courses in actuarial science, mathematics, relevant statistics, business, finance, economics, insurance, or computer science expecting to total at least 24 semester hours by graduation. This course work must include a minimum of 12 semester hours of mathematics that included differential and integral calculus and one or more courses in mathematics for which these calculus courses were prerequisites. OR
7. Select one of the following responses for this question. Failure to respond will result in you being rated as ineligible.
I am aware that knowingly and willfully withholding information or making false statements on this application constitutes and will result in disqualification from the selection process. If the misrepresentation is discovered after hiring, I may be subject to inquiry and suitable administrative or disciplinary action up to and including dismissal from the Natural Resources Conservation Service.
I understand that under the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and Rehabilitation Act of 1973, it is my responsibility to request any reasonable accommodations which I require to complete the application, testing, and/or hiring procedures.