THE RESUME YOU SUBMIT FOR THIS ANNOUNCEMENT MUST SUPPORT THE ANSWER YOU CLAIM UNDER THIS AND OTHER QUESTIONS. IF NOT, YOU WILL BE FOUND NOT QUALIFIED OR YOUR SCORE WILL BE LOWERED.
1. From the responses below, select the one that BEST describes your experience that allows you to meet the qualification requirements for the National IMAT Situation Unit Leader AD-0089-02 position.A. I am credentialed and qualified as a NIMS Situation Unit Leader or am in a commensurate position in a non-NIMS compliant organization and have performed this position on multiple incidents.
Knowledge of Federal emergency management organizations, programs, functions, authorities to ensure agency doctrine and capabilities are accurately depicted in the strategic, operational and incident action plans.
From the following items, choose the ONE statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item. Be sure to describe the experience that supports your responses to the task statements below in your resume. It is important that your application package submitted, including a resume or application form, clearly shows how you possess the experience and skills levels you claim in this questionnaire. Each of your responses must be clearly supported by your education, training, and/or specific work experience you describe in your resume submitted for this position. If not, your score will be lowered or you will be found not qualified. The information you provide will be verified. Any exaggeration of your experience, false statements, or attempts to conceal information may be grounds for rating you ineligible, not hiring you, or firing you after you begin work.
2. Formulate operational and implementation support plans for the planning and coordination of an information management process.
3. Distributes and balance the workload among assigned staff.
4. Establish information requirements and reporting schedules for the unit.
5. Coordinates support requirements such as personnel, equipment, and facilities.
6. Oversee and assist in the preparation of ICS forms.
7. Assists in the development of supporting plans, such as demobilization plan, future operations plans, and contingency plans.
8. Maintain incident-wide knowledge management system that collect, distribute and share critical incident status resources and operational information.
9. Utilize information security procedures.
10. Collects, complies and analyzes incident status data.
11. Establish, maintain and track a continuous improvement plan.
12. Utilize computer and database applications and communication devices such as electronic voice and data systems to accomplish work.
13. Oversees archiving incident information and data.
14. Coordinate internal and external planning efforts that require developing consensus among partners having overlapping authorities and jurisdictions for response.
15. Collaborate on planning the Information Technology function of knowledge management.
16. Collaborates and shares COP information with external command and control nodes.
17. Assess incident status information from sources with varying degrees of reliability.
18. Coordinate the collecting, distributing and sharing of incident information and data and produce unified response plans.
19. Analyze issues and identify solutions to information management problems.
20. Analyze situation information relevant to the incident and develop forecasts of future incident situation.
21. Participates and assists in coordination efforts to develop, distribute and share Incident Action Plans.
22. Are you aware that all FEMA employees are subject to 24-hour on-call in the event of an emergency, and all Federal employees may be subject to emergency deployment?A. Yes
23. Are you able to meet this commitment?A. Yes
24. Do you understand that the length of such deployment may last anywhere from days to months, depending upon the nature of the emergency or disaster?A. Yes
25. Are you able to meet this commitment?A. Yes
26. Do you understand that in the event of an emergency deployment, your travel requirements may be extensive in nature (weeks to months), with little advance notice, and may require you to relocate to emergency sites, some of which are quite austere?A. Yes
27. Are you able to meet this commitment?