BASIC QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
THE RESUME YOU SUBMIT FOR THIS ANNOUNCEMENT MUST SUPPORT THE ANSWER YOU CLAIM UNDER THIS AND OTHER QUESTIONS. IF NOT, YOU WILL BE FOUND NOT QUALIFIED OR YOUR SCORE WILL BE LOWERED.
1. Carefully read the following descriptions of experience. Select the response that best describes your qualifications for the Finance and Admin Section Chief AD-0501-05 position.A. I am credentialed and qualified as a Type I Finance and Administration Section Chief in an NIMS compliant organization have experience of one year of specialized experience managing a administrative and finance program, including the functional responsibilities of funds control, document control, contracting and acquisitions and managing a large staff.satisfactorily performed this position on multiple incidents.
From the following items, choose the ONE statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item. If marked 'NARRATIVE,' please provide a narrative statement addressing the question, please do not cut and paste your resume.
Be sure to describe the experience that supports your responses to the task statements below in your resume. It is important that your application package submitted, including a resume or application form, clearly shows how you possess the experience and skills levels you claim in this questionnaire. Each of your responses must be clearly supported by your education, training, and/or specific work experience you describe in your resume submitted for this position. If not, your score will be lowered or you will be found not qualified. The information you provide will be verified. Any exaggeration of your experience, false statements, or attempts to conceal information may be grounds for rating you ineligible, not hiring you, or firing you after you begin work.
2. Establish and maintain an integrated financial management system, including accounting, budgeting and managerial-financial reporting.
3. Analyze and manage budget operations, including input to budget, preparation, formulation, and execution.
4. Coordinate and synthesize financial management data interpret the composite financial results of operations to all levels of the organization.
5. Provide financial advice in the analysis of acquisition strategy.
6. Analyze financial data with respect to the acquisition process.
7. Advise on develop, coordinate, and carry out financial policies, procedures.
8. Establish and maintain systems and controls which verify the integrity of all systems.
9. Provide oversight of human resource management including training and performance.
10. Synthesize complex financial information and participates in the development of current and future spend plans and readjust as foreseen circumstances and changes in funding occur.
11. Recommend budget adjustments and resolve budget problems.
12. Reviews, analyzes, edits, and consolidates budget submissions data.
13. Monitors the execution of budgets and conducts necessary reviews and analyses of trends.
14. Are you aware that all FEMA employees are subject to 24-hour on-call in the event of an emergency, and all Federal employees may be subject to emergency deployment?A. YES
15. Are you able to meet this commitment?A. Yes
16. Do you understand that the length of such deployment may last anywhere from days to months, depending upon the nature of the emergency or disaster?A. Yes
17. Are you able to meet this commitment?A. Yes
18. Do you understand that in the event of an emergency deployment, your travel requirements may be extensive in nature (weeks to months), with little advance notice, and may require you to relocate to emergency sites, some of which are quite austere?A. Yes
19. Are you able to meet this commitment?