Please read the following questions carefully and select the answer that best describes how you meet the minimum qualifications.
1. Are you a current sophomore, Junior, Senior, or Graduate Student, in good standing, enrolled in an accredited college or university?A. Yes
2. Do you permanently reside or attend a college or university within 50 miles of Arlington, VA?A. Yes
Please read the following questions carefully and select the answer that best describes how you meet the desirable qualifications.
3. Do you have knowledge of data analysis, desktop publishing, and social media software?A. Yes
4. Do you have experience researching public policy issues?A. Yes
5. Do you have experience in graphic design?A. Yes
6. Are you proficient in Microsoft Word?A. Yes
7. Do you have training and experience with Microsoft Windows desktop and server operating systems and software?A. Yes
Skill in written and oral communications and ability to apply those skills in coordination and problem solving efforts
For the tasks for each evaluation factor in the following groups, choose the statement from the list A through E for each task that best describes your experience and/or training. Your resume must support your answers or your overall rating may be negatively impacted. Please select only one letter for each item.
8. Coordinate the transfer of information between departments and agencies
9. Establish contacts to acquire or exchange information or facts needed to complete an assignment
10. Write information in a clear, concise, and well-organized manner
11. Present information to supervisor and peers explaining conclusions
12. Utilize email based collaborative communications systems ( i.e., Outlook) to send correspondence, periodic reminders regarding meetings or deadlines
Skill in the use of personal computers and basic office software programs, including Microsoft Office
13. Using computer-based technologies to manipulate, create, store and retrieve information to express ideas and communication with others
14. Creating, editing, printing, retrieving and/or manipulating files
15. Editing and reformatting electronic drafts
16. Revising existing databases or spreadsheets
17. Producing documents requiring complex/varied formats such as graphics or tables within text
18. Producing documents that include charts and/or graphs using presentation software
Ability to work on a wide range of assignments/projects with many different people
19. Manage tasks and task-related resources to ensure completion by deadline
20. Control and update progress of each project by tracking schedule and resources changes
21. Identify and resolve barriers to setting priorities
22. Prioritize tasks based on degree of importance and urgency
23. Organize and handle paperwork and files efficiently
Select the response below that best states your certification of the accuracy of responses and information provided.
24. Your responses to this questionnaire are subject to evaluation, and later steps in the selection process are specifically designed to verify the accuracy of your responses. Deliberate attempts to falsify information may be grounds for disqualifying you or for dismissing you from employment following acceptance. Please take this opportunity to review your responses to ensure they accurately represent your current level of experience and capability, and select the response below that best applies. Failure to certify accuracy below will disqualify you from further consideration for this position.