Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Your Social Security Number is requested under the authority of Executive Order 9397 to uniquely identify your records from those of other applicants who may have the same name. As allowed by law or Presidential directive, your Social Security Number is used to seek information about you from employers, schools, banks and others who may know you. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
Are you an ICTAP Eligible?
For information on how to apply as an ICTAP eligible see http://opm.gov/rif/employee_guides/career_transition.asp#ictap. To be well-qualified and exercise selection priority for this vacancy, displaced Federal employees must be rated at 85.0 or above on the rating criteria for this position.
Are you eligible for Indian preference as defined by the Department of the Interior (DOI) and as evidenced by appropriate Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) authorized certification?
Are you eligible for preference based on being a Public Law 94-437 Indian Health Service Scholarship recipient? For more information, please click here.
Are you eligible for the Federal Employment Program for Persons with Disabilities? (For information on Schedule A appointments, see the OPM website.)
Are you a PHS Commissioned Officer (This includes active duty officers, inactive reserve officers, and applicants who have been approved for commissioning in the USPHS Commissioned Corps)?
Enter the lowest grade level that you will accept for this position. The lowest grade for this position is 14.
If you are a male at least 18 years of age, born after December 31, 1959, have you registered with the Selective Service System?
Select/enter at least one occupational specialty. The specialty code for this position is:
Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
1. From the description below, select the one which best describes your experience and meets the Minimum Qualification requirements for Lead Facilities Project Integrator, GS-1101-14; Full Performance Level is GS-14.A. I have one year of specialized experience, equivalent to at least the GS-13 grade level in Federal service, to include a comprehensive knowledge of Real Property and have the ability to represent all service components with CDC to market, develop, plan, coordinate and direct the full array of CDC/ATSDR facility-related activities associated with CDC/ATSDR needs in federally owned and leased space.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describe your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have no education, training or experience in performing this task.
2. Communicate orally with a wide variety of people, both internally and externally. This includes lessors or GSA.
3. Communicate orally with staff regarding work assignments, progress and other personnel matters. Provides oral guidance to team members regarding management of CDC leased facilities.
4. Communicate with OD on a variety of issues regarding the management of CDC leased portfolio.
5. Communicate orally with HHS on a variety of issues regarding reporting requirements, policies, and procedures
6. Communicate in writing with staff and internal and external customers.
7. Communicate in writing with OD on a variety of issues regarding leased portfolio.
8. Communicate in writing with FMO by providing a variety of reports and response to inquiries.
9. Communicate in writing by writing comprehensive scopes of work for complex real estate projects also known as Program of Requirements (PORS), leasing requirements and leading documents.
10. Prepare written annual and mid-year PMAS reviews for team members.
11. Formulate complex budges projections including annual rent, annual non-rent and operating budgets.
12. Consistently analyzes budget projections and updates as necessary.
13. Defend budgets to FMO, OD and HHS.
14. Analyze a variety of real estate to ensure that it is correct and is correctly reflected in the BFO integrated data bases.
15. Analyze budget, census and square footage data to strategic planning and for reporting purposes.
16. Analyze issues, problems, and challenges facing the organization to formulate course of action for resolving them.
17. Research a variety of resources to find solutions to complex issues. These resources include the Federal Acquisition Regulations, Federal Property, management regulations, GSA regulations and HHS specific guidance.
18. Conduct research, prepare reports, coordinate the preparation, presentation and communicate work related information to management.
19. Research, make recommendation decisions on a variety of initiatives and operating decisions affecting assigned projects, to include budget authorization and tracking for project and business activities performing in other CDC services and CIOs.
20. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled, I may be denied an appointment, or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated. I understand that responding "No" to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.A. Yes, I certify that the information provided in this questionnaire is true, correct and provided in good faith, and I understand the information provided above.