The assessment part of the questionnaire includes questions about basic requirements for this vacancy related to this position. NOTE: If you are faxing your responses to the questionnaire, you may notice in Section 25 of the 1203-FX form that the question numbers restart at this point in the questionnaire with number one. When entering your responses on the 1203-FX (Occupational Questionnaire) form, please continue to enter your responses at the next available number within the same section of the form.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS: The following section is used to determine your eligibility for this vacancy. Your application must provide acceptable proof of your status. Please choose A (Yes) or B (No) for each of the following items to identify which of the following descriptions applies to you.A- Yes
1. I am a US Citizen.
2. I possess a doctoral degree in psychology from a graduate program in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA).
3. I have successfully completed a professional psychology internship training program that has been accredited by APA. Exceptions: (1) new VHA psychology internship programs that are in the process of applying for APA accreditation are acceptable in fulfillment of the internship requirement, provided that such programs were sanctioned by the VHA Central Office Program Director for Psychology and the VHA Central Office of Academic Affiliations at the time that the individual was an intern and (2) VHA facilities who offered full one-year pre-doctoral internships prior to PL 96-151 (pre-1979) are considered to be acceptable in fulfillment of the internship requirement.
4. I hold a full, current, and unrestricted license to practice psychology (independently) at the doctoral level in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the United States (e.g., Puerto Rico), or the District of Columbia.
5. I am proficient in spoken and written English.
6. I have at least 2 years experience as a professional psychologist.