Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
1. Are you submitting Form BIA-4432, Verification of Indian Preference for Employment in the Bureau of Indian Affairs, to claim Indian Preference? Note: You must include your Form BIA-4432. As outlined in the vacancy announcement, this is the ONLY Indian Preference Verification Form that will be accepted.
2. Are you a veteran and submitting a DD-214, Certificate of Release or Honorable Discharge from Active Duty, to verify Veteran's Preference claimed? Note: You must include your DD-214, if claiming 5 pt. or 10 pt. preference and Standard Form 15 including the required supporting documentation, if claiming 10 pt. preference.
3. Are you submitting your most recent SF-50, Notification of Personnel Action, to verify you are a current status employee or a former employee with Reinstatement eligibility? Note: You must include your latest SF-50 to verify transfer or reinstatement eligibility.
4. The incumbent must possess a valid state Driver's License. Do you possess a valid Driver's License?
5. Carefully read the following descriptions of experience. Select the one that best describes your qualifications for GS-13 Program Analyst. Make sure your resume supports your response that you select.
INSTRUCTIONS: For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item.
6. Provide the formulation of policies and direction relating to the execution of all Division of Water and Power (DWP) Programs.
7. Responsible for feasibility studies relative to the use and development of DWP activities and functions.
8. Serve on issues involving irrigation construction, irrigation operation and maintenance, power utility construction, power utility operation and maintenance, dam construction, dam operation and maintenance, and safety issues of irrigation and power projects, and dams, and conduct of nationwide evaluations concerning Program activities.
9. Develop procedures and defines requirements for gathering, maintaining and analyzing data to evaluate existing and proposed programs and projects.
10. Analyze and interprets DWP policy, procedures and resolves complex functional requirements and the implementation of new developments and technology to the DWP asset information system.
11. Monitor contractor operations, service agreements, and products through review and testing, and day-to-day operations.
12. Provide cost analysis and manpower scheduling for DWP geodatabase program requirements.
13. Serve as an expert to review, analyze, and document requirements external and internal to the programs, computerized maintenance management system (MAXIM0), and other Federal programs (e.g. FFS, FHB, etc.).
14. Perform activity and work to achieve defined joint project objectives using automation to improve efficiency of irrigation and power operations.
15. Transition requirements to systems specifications and documents the action into tasks for contractor delivery orders or service agreements.
16. Provide technical expertise and experience in dealing with broad and complex functional problems that may further be complicated by multiple service activities, policies, and controls.
17. Manage all aspects of the geographic information system (GIS) data, operations, and deliverables.
18. Support and coordinate Graphic Information System (GIS) operations across all levels of program areas.
19. Gather geospatial data to ensure federally-mandated documentation of geospatial data and analyses.
20. Coordinate with other DWP staff to determine format and requirements for all asset data into the DWP GIS systems.
21. Create accurate geospatial maps in a timely manner using the proper techniques mid procedures.
22. Develop and integrate user interfaces for data systems such as SQL Servers using MS Access as a front end application.
23. Develop web based mapping systems using GIS products, such as ESRI and ArcGIS.
24. Prepare and coordinate system functional descriptions, data output requirements, and user documentation needs associated with DWP applications,
25. Analyze the DWP programs and defines requirements to be used in the development of the DWP geodatabase.
26. Provide expertise and leadership to the DWP Maximo, Data Collection and GIS/Cartography programs related to the collection, coordination, integrity, storage and backup of DWP asset data.
27. Provide expertise on DWP data access to program applications for Central Office, region and agency staff, while maintaining a liaison role with the OCIO,
28. Serve as subject matter experts and works closely with regional offices, agencies and tribal organizations to ensure maintenance of accurate and current data.
29. Coordinate defined tasks with supervisor, relevant program staff and the Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) office.
30. Advise management officials at all levels on program development, analysis and evaluations pertaining to DWP data management.
31. Advisor to program and supervisory staff on matters which pertain to effectiveness, efficiencies and financial solutions for specific management problems the geodatabase area.
INSTRUCTIONS: As previously explained, your ratings in this Occupational Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification based on the documents and references you submit. Later steps in the selection process are specifically designed to verify your ratings. Deliberate attempts to falsify information may be grounds for not selecting you or for dismissing you from the position/agency during the probation period. Please take this opportunity to review your ratings to ensure their accuracy. By agreeing to the statement below, you are confirming that you: 1) understand this warning; 2) have reviewed your responses to this questionnaire for accuracy; and 3) verify that your responses accurately describe your current level of experience and capability.
32. Failure to agree to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position.
INSTRUCTIONS: It is the applicant's responsibility to verify that information entered, uploaded, or faxed (i.e., resume, veterans or Indian preference documentation, assessment questions and answers, and SF 50's) is received and is accurate.