Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Your Social Security Number is requested under the authority of Executive Order 9397 to uniquely identify your records from those of other applicants who may have the same name. As allowed by law or Presidential directive, your Social Security Number is used to seek information about you from employers, schools, banks and others who may know you. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
Are you an ICTAP Eligible?
For information on how to apply as an ICTAP eligible see http://opm.gov/rif/employee_guides/career_transition.asp#ictap. To be well-qualified and exercise selection priority for this vacancy, displaced Federal employees must be rated at 85.0 or above on the rating criteria for this position.
Are you eligible for the Federal Employment Program for Persons with Disabilities? (For information on Schedule A appointments, see the OPM website.)
Are you a PHS Commissioned Officer (This includes active duty officers, inactive reserve officers, and applicants who have been approved for commissioning in the USPHS Commissioned Corps)?
Are you eligible for noncompetitive appointment?
This includes applicants who are eligible for special or noncompetitive appointment authorities such as 30% or more compensable disabled veterans, persons with disabilities and PHS Commissioned Corps Officers. This also includes applicants who meet the qualifications for this position and who have previously held, or currently hold, a Federal position at the grade of this position.
Enter the lowest grade level that you will accept for this position. The lowest grade for this position is TAG:Beginning Grade.
If you are a male at least 18 years of age, born after December 31, 1959, have you registered with the Selective Service System?
Reasonable Accommodations for taking the online assessments are provided on a case-by-case basis only to qualified individuals with a disability covered by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended, and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, as amended.
Do you have a disability (physical or mental) that you believe will interfere with completing the online assessments and require a Reasonable Accommodation?
Select/enter at least one occupational specialty. Please review the description below and select the method you wish to be considered for this position:
Choose 001 - Competitive Referral: This applies to the following candidates:
Choose 002 - Non-Competitive MP: This applies to the following candidates:
Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
Please answer yes or no to statement numbers below. Your response will determine if you are qualified for the GS-343-13 Program Analyst position.
1. I have at least one year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-12 grade level or above in the Federal Service as of the closing date of the announcement. Specialized experience is experience which is in or directly related to the work of the position. Please refer to the vacancy announcement for examples of specialized experience.A. Yes
Please answer yes or no to statement numbers below. Your response will determine if you meet the time in grade requirement.
2. I have 52 weeks at the GS-12 grade level or above in the Federal Service within 30 days of the announcement closing date.
Your response to statement number below will determine if you are eligible for non-competitive referral.
3. Please select the appropriate response from the list below. Select only one answer.
Please respond yes or no to the statement below. Your response will determine if you meet the area of consideration for this position.
4. I am a current employee of the Food and Drug Administration, Office of Regulatory Affairs OR I am a FDA/ORA Commissioned Corps Officer OR I am a current FDA/ORA employee serving under Schedule-A appointment.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training.
Note: Submission of this electronic questionnaire is certification that all responses are true to the best of your knowledge. Materially false, fictitious or fraudulent statements or representations are subject to disciplinary action.
5. Analyze requests and provide recommendations for denials of requested information that is exempt from disclosure.
6. Identify best practices and advise organizational leadership.
7. Identify and analyze emerging issues, problems, and challenges that are reflected in disclosure inquiries and develop recommendations for Center action to respond.
8. Design and conduct time sensitive analytical and evaluative studies of administrative management systems, work simplification, resource utilization, and decision-making studies.
9. Consult with agency components on important and sensitive issues related to information disclosure.
10. Provide written and verbal guidance and direction to Center personnel involved with handling responses to Freedom of Information requests and other disclosure activities.
11. Prepare comprehensive reports of findings and recommendations considering such factors as actual accomplishments versus established goals and adequacy of existing versus new programs.
12. Provide direction in the development, control, management and coordination of disclosure activities.
13. Handle requests for documents in litigation, analyzes, directs appropriate searches; compile, index and redact documents.
14. Coordinate with representatives from other Offices in the preparation appropriate responses.