Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we cannot process your application without it.
Clincal Psychologist (PC Integration Team)
Please enter your e-mail address in the space provided. If you do not provide an e-mail address you may not receive a notice of your results.
Are you a citizen of the United States?
Enter the lowest grade (13) you will accept for this position.
The location code(s) for this position is (are):
The following section is used to identify basic requirements for this vacancy. Applicants must meet all basic requirements in order to tentatively qualify for this position.
1. Do you possess a doctoral degree in psychology from an accredited college or university whose curriculum in psychology is approved at the time of your graduation by the American Psychological Association (APA)? (TRANSCRIPTS REQUIRED)
2. Did you complete a one year psychology internship, which met APA internship requirements?
3. Do you possess a license or are you certified as a psychologist in any State?
4. Are you a U.S. citizen?
In addition to meeting the basic requirements, applicants must also meet the specialized experience requirements in order to tentatively qualify for this position.
5. Do you possess two years of postdoctoral experience appropriate to psychology?
This experience must have been gained in a professional program concerned with health, rehabilitation, or vocational rehabilitation.
The following statements pertain to your Knowledge Skills and Abilities of this position.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select the response below that most accurately describes you:
6. Knowledge of and ability to apply advanced professional psychological theories and techniques to the full range of patient populations.
7. Ability to provide professional advice and consultation in areas related to professional psychology and behavioral health.
8. Knowledge of clinical research literature.
The following is a Certification of Understanding. RESPONSE TO THIS STATEMENT IS MANDATORY. Please note, if you do not answer this question, it will result in not being considered for this position.
9. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled, I may be denied an appointment, or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated. I understand that responding "No" to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.