1. Please select the response below that BEST reflects your qualifications for the IMAT Geospatial Unit Leader AD-0089-03 position.A. I possess one year of specialized experience managing a geospatial unit within a catastrophic/major disaster response organization at a Federal, State or Local Agency level, for a Stafford Act declaration.
From the following items, choose the ONE statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item. Be sure to describe the experience that supports your responses to the task statements below in your resume. It is important that your application package submitted, including a resume or application form, clearly shows how you possess the experience and skills levels you claim in this questionnaire. Each of your responses must be clearly supported by your education, training, and/or specific work experience you describe in your resume submitted for this position. If not, you will be found not qualified. The information you provide will be verified. Any exaggeration of your experience, false statements, or attempts to conceal information may be grounds for rating you ineligible, not hiring you, or firing you after you begin work.
DEFAULT SCALE: Please select the response that best reflects your experience performing the specified tasks.
2. Maintain geospatial information sharing systems, processes and applications.
3. Develop, implement and coordinate a geospatial information management plan to collect and distribute geospatial information and intelligence within an organization.
4. Provide a full range of geospatial information and intelligence support to deliberate, and crisis action strategic, operational and tactical operations.
5. Collect and disseminate geospatial data and analysis products.
6. Managing the acquisition, exploitation, and dissemination of remote sensing data, and Global Positioning System (GPS) support.
7. Maintain and improve established knowledge management processes and procedures necessary to support disaster planning and preparedness activities.
8. Establish a geospatial unit within an organization, acquiring necessary resources (human/budgetary).
9. Implement, coordinate, and manage geospatial information and intelligence support.
10. Support the maintenance of a common operating picture (COP) through the development of geospatial products, within a Incident Command System organization.A. YES
Please select the response below that reflects your understanding of the Special Requirements of National Incident Management Assistance Teams (IMAT).A- Yes.
11. Are you aware that all FEMA employees are subject to 24-hour on-call in the event of an emergency, and all Federal employees may be subject to emergency deployment?
12. Are you able to meet this commitment?
13. Do you understand that the length of such deployment may last anywhere from days to months, depending upon the nature of the emergency or disaster?
14. Are you able to meet this commitment?
15. Do you understand that in the event of an emergency deployment, your travel requirements may be extensive in nature (weeks to months), with little advance notice, and may require you to relocate to emergency sites, some of which are quite austere?
16. Are you able to meet this commitment?