Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated.
Your Social Security Number is requested under the authority of Executive Order 9397 to uniquely identify your records from those of other applicants who may have the same name. Failure to provide your Social Security Number on your application materials, will result in your application not being processed.
The Vacancy Identification Number is: 839557
If not already selected, please indicate your lowest acceptable pay plan, grade level, or pay band:
These dates are required if you have claimed Veterans' Preference unless you have claimed derived Preference (i.e., widows, spouse, etc.)
Please use this format: (mm/dd/yyyy)
If other than immediate, please indicate the date that you are available to begin working: (MM/DD/YYYY)
The occupational specialty will be selected for you if there is only one, otherwise, select/enter at least one occupational specialty code for this position.
The specialty code for this position is:
The geographic location code will be selected for you if there is only one, otherwise, select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment.
The location code for this position is:
This section will be used to determine if you meet the basic education qualification requirement for this Clinical Psychologist, GS-0180-12 position. FAILURE TO RESPOND TO THESE QUESTIONS WILL RESULT IN AN INELIGIBLE RATING. Please respond yes or no to the following question.
1. I have satisfactorily completed all the requirements for the doctoral degree (Ph.D. or equivalent) directly related to full professional work in clinical psychology.A. Yes
This section will be used to determine if you meet the specialized experience qualification requirement for the Clinical Psychologist position. FAILURE TO RESPOND TO THESE QUESTIONS WILL RESULT IN AN INELIGIBLE RATING. Please respond yes or no to the following question. YOUR SELECTION MUST BE SUPPORTED BY A BLOCK OF WORK EXPERIENCE IN YOUR RESUME.
2. I have one year of specialized experience at the next lower equivalent grade (GS-11) under the General Schedule (GS), pay band or other pay systems. This specialized experience is described as serving as a member of a patient treatment unit where you performed psychological diagnosis and treatment and participated in staff discussions of patient diagnosis, treatment and progress. Also carrying out clinical psychological work in testing and assessment of personality and in individual and group psychotherapy, using a full range of diagnostic test for psychological assessment, and employ generally accepted psychotherapy techniques.A. Yes
This section will be used to determine if you meet the license requirements for the Clinical Psychologist position. FAILURE TO RESPOND TO THESE QUESTIONS WILL RESULT IN AN INELIGIBLE RATING. Please respond yes or no to the following question.
3. I hold a full, current, and unrestricted Clinical Psychology license to practice in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the United States (e.g., Puerto Rico), or the District of Columbia, and I have provided a copy of my license with my application package.A. Yes
For each of the following questions, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item. THE SELECTION YOU MAKE MUST BE SUPPORTED BY A DETAILED BLOCK OF WORK EXPERIENCE IN YOUR RESUME OR APPLICATION.
4. Able to conduct individual, group and couples' psychotherapy for beneficiaries with a full-range of psychiatric problems including psychotic, neurotic, character, family, relationship, learning and organic disorders.
5. Responsible for the soundness and validity of my recommendations, reports, and services.
6. Participate as a full member of a team in formulating patient treatment plans.
7. Able to utilize many kinds of therapy techniques such as individual, group, couple, and family modalities or other recognized treatment strategies.
8. Able to employ unique methods and techniques to resolve problems based on his/her clinical judgment of the situation and the patient's needs.
9. Treat all ranges of severity including the more diverse and problematic cases.
10. Conduct intake evaluations on a routine and emergency basis.
11. Conduct more comprehensive psychological evaluations to address more complex diagnostic and treatment issues.
12. Prepare written reports with clinical impressions and recommendations.
13. Perform appropriate individual, adult, group, and family therapies and/or makes recommendations in writing to referring sources for management of the patients or placement in the appropriate treatment setting.
14. Apply multiple therapeutic techniques including individual, group, family, marital, supportive, crisis intervention, and behavioral therapies.
15. Provide oversight to mental health technicians.
16. Provide training on clinical interview and diagnostic techniques.
17. On a walk-in basis, rotate with other providers to see acute/walk-in patients.
18. Regularly conduct Commander-directed mental health evaluation in accordance with guidelines.
As previously explained, your ratings in this Occupational Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification based on the documents and references you submit. Later steps in the selection process are specifically designed to verify your ratings. Deliberate attempts to falsify information may be grounds for not selecting you or for dismissing you from the position/agency during the probation period.
19. Please take this opportunity to review your ratings to ensure their accuracy. By agreeing to the statement below, you are confirming that you 1) understand this warning, 2) have reviewed your responses to this questionnaire for accuracy, and 3) verify that your responses accurately describe your current level of experience and capability. (Failure to agree to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position.)