Your responses to the on-line questionnaire must be supported by your resume. Failure to do so may result in an ineligible rating.
FAILURE TO SELECT A RESPONSE TO THIS QUESTION WILL DEFAULT IN A NEGATIVE RESPONSE, WHICH WILL DISQUALIFY YOU FOR THIS POSITION.
1. There is a residency requirement for all applicants not currently employed by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. This residency requirement states that candidates must have, for three of the last five years immediately prior to applying for this position(s); (1) resided in the United States; OR (2) worked for the United States Government as an employee overseas in a Federal or Military capacity; OR (3) been a dependent of a U.S. Federal or Military employee serving overseas. Do you meet these requirements?
The following question will only be used to determine whether or not you meet the minimum qualification requirements for this position. You may wish to consult the vacancy announcement for a description of those requirements.
2. Which of the following statements best describes your experience?A. I have one year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-12 grade level establishing and maintaining effective collaborative working relationships with community organizations for the purpose of collecting feedback; developing appropriate communication channels, techniques and strategies for collecting feedback and disseminating information to the community; communicate policy changes to the public to achieve compliance with new regulations and provide written reports with conclusions and recommendations on policies, projects or studies.
For each item, select the ONE response that most accurately describes your current level of experience and capability using the scale below.
3. Indicate the extent of your experience in communicating policy changes to the public to achieve compliance with new regulations.
4. Select the choice that best describes your experience in providing training to lower-graded staff.
5. Select the choice that best describes your experience in Providing oral reports on current policy with recommendations to increase efficiency.
6. Indicate the extent of your experience in communicating on behalf of the Agency on teleconferences with internal and external stakholders.
7. Select the choice that best describes your experience in clarifying organizational policy and programs for external stakeholders by creating informational documents.
8. Select the choice that best describes your experience in providing written reports with conclusions and recommendations on policies or studies.
9. Indicate your experience in providing reports on community response to agency policies and programs.
10. Indicate the extent of your experience in communicating through e-mail and other means with internal and external stakeholders.
11. Select the choice that best describes your experience in establishing liaison with internal and external stakeholders to exchange information and resolve problems.
12. Indicate your experience in participating in joint task forces/teams with external parties to negotiate changes in policy.
13. Select the choice that best describes your experience in maintaining collaborative relationships with the community to educate stakeholders on policies and programs
14. Indicate the extent of your experience in promoting dialogue on organizational issues through forums, community meetings and other special events
15. Indicate the extent of your experience in creating mechanisms to support mission-related programs to exchange information between organization and stakeholders
16. Indicate the extent of your experience in soliciting feedback to ensure consistent and efficient delivery of information on organizational policies and programs
17. Select the choice that best describes your experience in analyzing legislation and implement changes to Adjudication Program polices.
18. Indicate your experience in gathering information about community perspectives regarding agency policies for reports to management.
19. Select the choice that best describes your experience in analyzing program operations reports for presentation to management.
20. Select the highest level of experience you have with evaluating appropriateness of existing policies and programs in light of changes in legislation.
21. As previously explained, your ratings in this Occupational Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification based on the documents and references you submit. Later steps in the selection process are specifically designed to verify your ratings. Deliberate attempts to falsify information may be grounds for not selecting you or for dismissing you from the position/agency.
Please take this opportunity to review your ratings to ensure their accuracy. By agreeing to the statement below, you are confirming that you: 1) understand this warning, 2) have reviewed your responses to this questionnaire for accuracy, and 3) verify that your responses accurately describe your current level of experience and capability.
Failure to agree to this statement will disqualify you from further consideration for the position.