The Vacancy Identification Number is:840110
If you are not entitled to veteran's preference, mark "No preference claimed." Except for disabled veterans, (1) those who entered active duty on or after October 15, 1976, and before September 8, 1980, must have an authorized campaign badge; OR, (2) those who enlisted after September 7, 1980, or entered on active duty (through means other than enlistment) on or after October 14, 1982, must have (a) completed at least 24 months of continuous, active duty service AND have served in a campaign or expedition for which a campaign medal has been authorized; OR, (b) have served at least one day during the period for which a campaign medal has been authorized; OR (b) have served at least one day during the period of 08/02/90 through 01/02/92 AND have 24 months of continuous, active duty service, or been a reservist activated during that period. Persons who returned from military service at the rank of major, lieutenant commander, or higher are not entitled to veteran's preference except as disabled veterans.
Please provide dates of availability if applying for a seasonal or time-limited position.
Select/enter at least one occupational specialty. The specialty code for this position is:
In this section indicate if you are a surplus or displaced Federal employee requesting special priority consideration under the Career Transition Assistance Plan (CTAP) or the Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP).
Note: To receive consideration for CTAP or ICTAP, you must submit the necessary supporting documentation. Refer to the "Benefits/Other" section for additional information and instructions.
1. Select the one response that best describes the level of experience you fully possess that demonstrates your ability as it directly relates to this position.A. I have one year of specialized experience at the GS/SK-14. My experience includes managing the business operations of a large legal and/or financial organization which includes roles in financial, human capital and risk examinations and processes at the highest level of the organization. I have experience monitoring and assessing the efficiency and effectiveness of operations in order to develop and implement strategies and plans for improving business processes.
For each of the following tasks, choose the statement from the Level Descriptions list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item.
2. Design and implement strategies which maximize employee potential and foster high ethical standards in meeting organization's vision, mission and goals.
3. Provide leadership to inspire, motivate and guide others toward goal accomplishment; promoting quality through effective use of the organization's performance management system.
4. Foster commitment, team spirit, pride and trust to help the organization meet its organizational and strategic goals.
5. Develop and implement and organizational vision, which integrates key national and program goals, priorities, values and other factors of that organization.
6. Lead projects, exercising sound leadership and motivate managers and employees to incorporate vision, strategic planning and elements of quality management to achieve results or change for the organization.
7. Develop new insights into situations and apply innovative solutions to make organizational improvements; create a work environment that encourages creative thinking and innovation; designs and implements new or cutting-edge programs/processes.
8. Explain, advocate and express facts and ideas (both orally and in writing) in a convincing manner and negotiate with individuals and groups both internally and externally
9. Experience in representing and speaking for the organizational unit and its work (through speeches, presentations, negotiations, etc.) to those within and outside the office.
10. Develop expansive professional networks with other organizations and identify the internal and external issues that impact the work of the organization.
11. Work with established rules, regulations and policies to develop creative approaches to handle complex, unusual or unprecedented issues
12. Work on complex problems of an operational, business and legal nature identifying key elements of the problems and developing workable solutions.
13. Work on and address major controversial issues.
14. Experience managing programs such as Human Resources, Information Technology and Budget for a large organization.
15. Experience working on complex problems of an operational, business, and/or legal nature, identifying key elements of the problems and developing workable solutions.
16. Reminder: In addition to this questionnaire, you must also submit all applicable information/documents as described in the vacancy announcement under "Required Documents." Please read the vacancy announcement carefully, Follow the online instructions for submitting documents and check your account to confirm the documents are received in the online hiring system prior to the closing date. If all the required information is not received, you will be found ineligible for this position.
I understand that all required documents must be received by the closing date to receive consideration for this vacancy announcement and that my resume must reflect the experience as described in the vacancy announcement. (Please follow the instructions in the vacancy announcement).A. Yes