Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Your Social Security Number is requested under the authority of Executive Order 9397 to uniquely identify your records from those of other applicants who may have the same name. As allowed by law or Presidential directive, your Social Security Number is used to seek information about you from employers, schools, banks and others who may know you. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
Are you an ICTAP Eligible?
For information on how to apply as an ICTAP eligible see http://opm.gov/rif/employee_guides/career_transition.asp#ictap. To be well-qualified and exercise selection priority for this vacancy, displaced Federal employees must be rated at 85.0 or above on the rating criteria for this position.
Are you eligible for Indian preference as defined by the Department of the Interior (DOI) and as evidenced by appropriate Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) authorized certification?
Are you eligible for preference based on being a Public Law 94-437 Indian Health Service Scholarship recipient? For more information, please click here.
Are you eligible for the Federal Employment Program for Persons with Disabilities? (For information on Schedule A appointments, see the OPM website.)
Enter the lowest grade level that you will accept for this position. The lowest grade for this position is 11.
If you are a male at least 18 years of age, born after December 31, 1959, have you registered with the Selective Service System?
Select/enter at least one occupational specialty. The specialty code for this position is:
Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
1. From the descriptions below, select the one which best describes your education and/or experience and meets the Minimum Qualification Requirements for Public Health Advisor, GS-0685-11.A. I have a Ph.D. or equivalent doctoral degree or three full years of progressively higher level graduate education leading to such a degree or LL.M., in public health or other field of study with course work directly related to the work of the position to be filled. One year of full-time graduate education is considered to be the number of credit hours that the school attended has determined to represent 1 year of full-time study. If that information cannot be obtained from the school, 18 semester hours will satisfy the one year of full-time study requirement.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
2. Serve as liaison to Executive Advisory Group (EAG) of the Tuberculosis Trials Consortium (TBTC).
3. Provide technical and administrative assistance to the TBTC and EAG.
4. Review research protocols and site reports.
5. Serve as key contact to trial sites regarding human subjects and the Investigational Review Board (IRB).
6. Enter data in the IRB tracking system.
7. Notify research sites of pending expiration dates.
8. Update and maintains integrated information management system.
9. Collect and analyze data to address research needs.
10. Provide data reporting and evaluation in conjunction with clinical research studies
11. Make written recommendations from review of site reports and overall site performance.
12. Identify areas in need of improvement and communicate to senior leadership.
13. Write abstracts for professional publications.
14. Provide program consultation and guidance to research sites.
15. Provide technical and administrative assistance to the Tuberculosis Trials Consortium.
16. Make oral presentations to the Tuberculosis Trials Consortium and others.
17. Provide professional and administrative oversight of two or more annual meetings.
18. Plan and provide oversight of meeting logistics for large conferences.
19. Work with senior management in coordinating all aspects of Tuberculosis Trials Consortium meetings and conferences.
20. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled, I may be denied an appointment, or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated. I understand that responding "No" to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.A. Yes, I certify that the information provided in this questionnaire is true, correct and provided in good faith, and I understand the information provided above.