Enter your Social Security Number. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
The Vacancy Identification Number is: 838390
Administrative Support Assistant (OA)
Enter the lowest grade level (07-07) you will accept.
The occupational specialty will be selected for you if there is only one, otherwise, select/enter at least one occupational specialty code for this position. The specialty code for this position is:
The geographic location code will be selected for you if there is only one, otherwise, select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
Please insert the total number of years and months of your job related experience.
1. Choose one answer that best describes your experience as it relates to the work of a GS-07 Administrative Support Assistant.A. I have at least one year of specialized experience at or equivalent to the GS-6 level of the Federal Service which demonstrates experience in establishing and maintaining files in accordance with established procedures and retention regulations, preparing recurring reports, and responding to questions from inside and outside the agency concerning civil and criminal actions. This experience includes creating and modifying data within existing spreadsheets, collecting and reporting data from databases and spreadsheets, editing the formatting, alignment,graphs of documents created in word-processing software, and experience using NCIC, Lexus Nexus, CLEAR, Accurant
2. In order to be considered for this position, you must certify your typing speed.A. I certify that I type between 30-39 words per minute with 3 or fewer errors.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
3. Compose correspondence ensuring proper grammar, punctuation and format.
4. Maintain logs and data used for various reports.
5. Determine file retention schedules.
6. Establish and maintain office filing systems.
7. Create reports using data from databases and records.
8. Compute and verify expenditures for accuracy.
9. Track receipts of fees and payments for office or program.
10. Use Microsoft Word or similar word processing packages to type documents.
11. Develop spreadsheets using Excel or similar software to track data.
12. Prepare statistical reports using data from Excel spreadsheets or similar software.
13. Maintain information from databases or tracking systems.
14. Edit and format reports and correspondence using word processing software.
15. Experience in using NCIC, Lexus Nexus, CLEAR, Accurant.
16. Respond to criminal program-related inquiries.
17. Interpret and apply regulations on the applicability of federal, state, municipal, and local criminal and civil procedures.
18. Maintain automated database of civil case records.
19. Assist attorneys in preparing civil actions for filing in courts.
20. Record criminal case actions.
21. Initiate documentation to complete enforcement of civil actions.