Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Your Social Security Number is requested under the authority of Executive Order 9397 to uniquely identify your records from those of other applicants who may have the same name. As allowed by law or Presidential directive, your Social Security Number is used to seek information about you from employers, schools, banks and others who may know you. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
Are you an ICTAP Eligible?
For information on how to apply as an ICTAP eligible see http://opm.gov/rif/employee_guides/career_transition.asp#ictap. To be well-qualified and exercise selection priority for this vacancy, displaced Federal employees must be rated at 85.0 or above on the rating criteria for this position.
Are you eligible for Indian preference as defined by the Department of the Interior (DOI) and as evidenced by appropriate Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) authorized certification?
Are you eligible for preference based on being a Public Law 94-437 Indian Health Service Scholarship recipient? For more information, please click here.
Are you eligible for the Federal Employment Program for Persons with Disabilities? (For information on Schedule A appointments, see the OPM website.)
Are you a PHS Commissioned Officer (This includes active duty officers, inactive reserve officers, and applicants who have been approved for commissioning in the USPHS Commissioned Corps)?
Enter the lowest grade level that you will accept for this position. The lowest grade for this position is 14.
If you are a male at least 18 years of age, born after December 31, 1959, have you registered with the Selective Service System?
Select/enter at least one occupational specialty. The specialty code for this position is:
Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
1. From the descriptions below, select the one which best describes your experience and meets the Minimum Qualification Requirements for Supervisory Management and Program Analyst, GS-0343-14.A. I have one year of specialized experience, equivalent to the GS-13 grade level in the Federal service, to include applying quantitative and qualitative analytical and evaluative methods to assess organizational operations for efficiency and effectiveness; the position also requires that the individual have knowledge of management principles, organizational needs, programs, policies and procedures and techniques of analysis and evaluation to solve administrative problems.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
2. Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of the organization operations in meeting goals and objectives.
3. Research and apply a wide range of qualitative and/or quantitative methods to identify, assess, analyze and improve effectiveness, efficiency and work products.
4. Evaluate and advise on the organization, methods, and procedures for providing administrative support systems (i.e., records, communication, directives, forms, files, documentation).
5. Objectively analyze current methods, procedures, and processes and develop improved approaches and present findings and recommend options.
6. Serve as primary advisor to management for improving business services, practices and systems.
7. Maintain program and administrative reference materials, project files and relevant background documents.
8. Assign, coordinate, and review work assignments. Ensure timelines are met.
9. Identify, distribute, and balance workload and tasks among employees in accordance with established work flow and skill level.
10. Develop performance standards and evaluate work performance of subordinates.
11. Interview candidates for subordinate positions and recommend appointments, promotions, and reassignments.
12. Approve leave requests.
13. Hear and resolve complaints from employees.
14. Effects minor disciplinary measures such as warnings and reprimands.
15. Identify developmental and training needs of employees or arrange for the training of employees.
16. Provide for or arrange for needed development and training.
17. Report to the supervisor periodically on team and individual work accomplishments, problems, and progress in mastering tasks.
18. Provide subject matter experience, assistance, and advice to management on programmatic internal and external procedural, technical, fiscal and administrative related policies.
19. Develop procedural guidance and revise existing policies.
20. Work effectively with employees in responding to questions and issues by correspondence or electronic mail.
21. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled, I may be denied an appointment, or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated. I understand that responding "No" to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.A. Yes, I certify that the information provided in this questionnaire is true, correct and provided in good faith, and I understand the information provided above.