Please respond to each of the following questions. For each question, choose the response that best describes your experience and training. Mark only one response for each question. Please note that your answers will be verified against the information provided in your resume, your application, and information provided by your references.
1. From the descriptions below, please select the response that best describes your basic level of education or experience. Note: Provide all transcripts to verify that you meet the educational requirement if using education to meet this requirement.A. I have one or more years of specialized experience equivalent to at least the GS-05 Federal grade level that equipped me with the particular knowledge, skills, and abilities to successfully perform the duties of this position. Examples of specialized experience include managing the flow of material into and out of a warehouse; utilizing an automated system to manage the receipt, storage, and distribution of material; placing orders for shipping supplies; and adjusting work procedures to accomodate the resources available.
2. Do you currently reside within the Golden, CO local commuting area?A. Yes.
For each of the items below, select the one statement that most accurately describes your experience and capability using the scale below.A- I have no experience in performing this work behavior.
3. Manage the flow of material into and out of a warehouse.
4. Manage the storage of stock items to ensure proper storage, prevention of loss or damage, and accountability.
5. Resolve problems related to the movement and control of special equipment or hazardous material.
6. Develop technical requirements for services provided by contractors.
7. Ensure the maintenance of equipment used in a distribution center.
8. Manage motor vehicle control for a distribution center.
9. Evaluate equipment to determine whether new or replacement equipment should be used.
10. Evaluate stock levels to determine when shipping supplies should be ordered.
11. Place orders for shipping supplies.
12. Implement warehouse and storage operation plans, policies, and procedures.
13. Adjust work procedures to accommodate the resources readily available.
14. Evaluate warehousing operations for compliance with regulations, policies, and sound inventory management practices.
15. Assist in gathering information used for developing goals and objectives.
16. Utilize an automated system to manage the receipt, storage, and distribution of material.
17. Maintain files for a distribution center.
18. Collect data for a distribution center.
19. Prepare reports for a distribution center.
20. Adjust workload priorities to meet objectives.
21. Manage incoming and outgoing mail for a distribution center.
22. Manage small parcel receipt and shipment for a distribution center.
23. Determine the suitability and usefulness of existing and proposed storage sites and facilities.
24. Inspect the work of outside contractors for acceptability.
As previously explained, your ratings in this Occupational Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification based on the resume and documents you submit. Later steps in the selection process are specifically designed to verify your ratings. Deliberate attempts to falsify information may be grounds for not selecting you or for dismissing you from the position/agency during the probationary period, or other disciplinary action, including termination. Please take this opportunity to review your ratings to ensure their accuracy. By agreeing to the statement below, you are confirming that you: Understand this warning; have reviewed your responses to this questionnaire for accuracy; and verified that your responses accurately describe your current level of experience and capability.
25. Failure to agree or respond to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position. Select the most appropriate response below.A. Yes, I verify that all of my responses to this questionnaire are true and accurate. I accept that if my supporting documentation and/or later steps in the selection process do not support one or more of my response to the questionnaire that my application may be rated lower and/or I may be removed from further consideration.