Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Your Social Security Number is requested under the authority of Executive Order 9397 to uniquely identify your records from those of other applicants who may have the same name. As allowed by law or Presidential directive, your Social Security Number is used to seek information about you from employers, schools, banks and others who may know you. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
Are you an ICTAP Eligible?
For information on how to apply as an ICTAP eligible see http://opm.gov/rif/employee_guides/career_transition.asp#ictap. To be well-qualified and exercise selection priority for this vacancy, displaced Federal employees must be rated at 85.0 or above on the rating criteria for this position.
Are you eligible for Indian preference as defined by the Department of the Interior (DOI) and as evidenced by appropriate Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) authorized certification?
Are you eligible for preference based on being a Public Law 94-437 Indian Health Service Scholarship recipient? For more information, please click here.
Are you eligible for the Federal Employment Program for Persons with Disabilities? (For information on Schedule A appointments, see the OPM website.)
Enter the lowest grade level that you will accept for this position. The lowest grade for this position is 07.
If you are a male at least 18 years of age, born after December 31, 1959, have you registered with the Selective Service System?
Select/enter at least one occupational specialty. The specialty code for this position is:
Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
1. To be considered for the Pathways Programs for the following grades and series, applicants must meet the criteria that defines a student. To be a "student" you must: (a) be enrolled, or accepted for enrollment, as a degree seeking student; (b) undertaking a two-year or four-year program at least a half-time; (c) taking an academic, vocational, or technical course load in an accredited educational institution; (d) pursuing or completed any of the following academic degrees: Bachelor's Degree with Superior Academic Achievement, Graduate Degree (Master's program), or Professional Degree (Doctoral program).
Do you meet the criteria described above that defines you as a student?A. Yes
2. Do you possess a grade point average (GPA) of 3.5 or higher?A. Yes
3. For the description below, select the one which best describes your education and meets the qualifications for the GS 07 grade in the federal Service.A. For the GS-7, I meet the qualification requirements for the Student Trainee position based on completion of 1 full academic year of graduate level education or eligiblity under Superior Academic Achievement after completing a bachelor's degree at an accredited college or university.
4. For the description below, select the one which best describes your education and meets the qualifications for the GS 09 grade in the federal Service.A. For the GS-9, I meet qualification requirements for the Student Trainee position based on completion of all requirements for a master's degree or equivalent degree.
5. For the description below, select the one which best describes your education and meets the qualifications for the GS 11 grade in the federal Service.A. For the GS-11, I meet qualification requirements for the Student Trainee position if this is a research position, based on completion of all requirements for a master's or equivalent degree, or, if this is a non-research position, completion of all requirements for a PhD or equivalent degree.