Please respond to each of the following questions. For each question, choose the response that best describes your experience and training. Mark only one response for each question. Please note that your answers will be verified against the information provided in your resume, your application, and information provided by your references.
1. From the descriptions below, please select the answer that best reflects your current level of education and/or experience which demonstrates your ability to perform the duties of this position at the GS-11 grade level.A. I have one or more years of specialized experience as a Program Specialist equivalent to the GS-09 Federal grade level which has equipped me with the particular knowledge, skill, and abilities to successfully perform the duties of this position. Specialized experience includes managing the day-to-day operations of a hearing aid repair lab; monitoring the effectiveness of a hearing aid repair program; monitoring the customer service provided by a hearing aid repair program, and coordinating with commercial hearing aid facilities.
2. Are you currently a VA Denver Acquisition & Logistics Center employee?A. Yes.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
3. Evaluate operating procedures for improving program administration.
4. Administer a reporting system that measures the accomplishment of goals or objectives.
5. Analyze the effectiveness of a hearing aid repair program.
6. Determine which measures are most useful in analyzing a hearing aid repair program's effectiveness.
7. Evaluate the customer service provided by a hearing aid repair program.
8. Plan specific projects that assist in achieving program objectives.
9. Determine the independent task and projects to be undertaken within the broad outline of program priorities and objectives.
10. Coordinate a hearing aid repair program's efforts with commercial repair facilities to ensure policies and procedures meet appropriate standards.
11. Direct the day-to-day operations of a hearing aid repair lab.
12. Assist in workload planning to ensure timely, accurate, and productive service.
13. Monitor work production through observation, statistical analysis, and customer feedback.
14. Plan employee training on software or repair equipment.
15. Conduct performance evaluations for subordinate employees.
16. Review leave requests to ensure their approval is in compliance with organizational policies.
17. Counsel subordinate employees by providing performance appraisal feedback.
18. Conduct interviews to develop recommendations for appointment, promotion, or reassignment.
19. Provide technical advice to other employees regarding hearing aid technical specifications, repair procedures, contracts, and quality standards.
20. Develop operating procedures for a hearing aid repair division.
21. Develop standard operating procedures for employee guidance or training.
22. Develop performance standards used to evaluate employees.
As previously explained, your ratings in this Occupational Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification based on the resume and documents you submit. Later steps in the selection process are specifically designed to verify your ratings. Deliberate attempts to falsify information may be grounds for not selecting you or for dismissing you from the position/agency during the probationary period, or other disciplinary action, including termination. Please take this opportunity to review your ratings to ensure their accuracy. By agreeing to the statement below, you are confirming that you: Understand this warning; have reviewed your responses to this questionnaire for accuracy; and verified that your responses accurately describe your current level of experience and capability.
23. Failure to agree or respond to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position. Select the most appropriate response below.A. Yes, I verify that all of my responses to this questionnaire are true and accurate. I accept that if my supporting documentation and/or later steps in the selection process do not support one or more of my response to the questionnaire that my application may be rated lower and/or I may be removed from further consideration.