Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Your Social Security Number is requested under the authority of Executive Order 9397 to uniquely identify your records from those of other applicants who may have the same name. As allowed by law or Presidential directive, your Social Security Number is used to seek information about you from employers, schools, banks and others who may know you. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
Are you an ICTAP Eligible?
For information on how to apply as an ICTAP eligible see http://opm.gov/rif/employee_guides/career_transition.asp#ictap. To be well-qualified and exercise selection priority for this vacancy, displaced Federal employees must be rated at 85.0 or above on the rating criteria for this position.
Are you eligible for Indian preference as defined by the Department of the Interior (DOI) and as evidenced by appropriate Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) authorized certification?
Are you eligible for preference based on being a Public Law 94-437 Indian Health Service Scholarship recipient? For more information, please click here.
Are you eligible for the Federal Employment Program for Persons with Disabilities? (For information on Schedule A appointments, see the OPM website.)
Are you a PHS Commissioned Officer (This includes active duty officers, inactive reserve officers, and applicants who have been approved for commissioning in the USPHS Commissioned Corps)?
Enter the lowest grade level that you will accept for this position. The lowest grade for this position is TAG:Beginning Grade.
If you are a male at least 18 years of age, born after December 31, 1959, have you registered with the Selective Service System?
Select/enter at least one occupational specialty. The specialty code for this position is:
Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
1. From the descriptions below, select the one which best describes your education and/or experience and meets the Minimum Qualification Requirements for Information Technology Specialist (Policy/Planning), GS-2210-12.A. I have one year of specialized experience, equivalent to the GS-11 grade level in the Federal service, to include experience managing Enterprise Statistical Software Licenses; and as COTR provide oversight and management for IT procurement activities.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training, or experience in performing this task.
2. Provide oversight and management Officer's Technical Representative (COTR) for IT procurement activities.
3. Administer, analyze, and advise on modification and negotiation of changes to contracts accomplishing stated goals of the COTR.
4. Work with Contracting Officer on procurement activities: e.g. develop business elements; assembles technical review panel members; conducts technical evaluation of proposals.
5. Provide expert oversight and act as project lead for Enterprise Statistical licenses activities.
6. Develop data and test case scenarios associated with acceptance testing of licensing management system.
7. Participate in Enterprise statistical licensing agreement process.
8. Review statistical licensing policy needed to govern activities and provide clear guidance to user community.
9. Apply government policies and standards in the design and implementation of information technology projects assigned.
10. Assimilate information from evaluation activities to improve the operations, systems and procedures which involve the latest developments in information technology and business practices.
11. Define and resolve problems with other IT officials, staff, users, contract officers, and managers.
12. Establish and maintain working relationship with all business partners associated with license management.
13. Provide expert advice to capital planning staff for statistical licensing across CDC.
14. Facilitate customer meetings with the objective of gaining required information to support the development and delivery of statistical licensing management solutions.
15. Deliver engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
16. Communicates difficult/sensitive information tactfully and escalates appropriately.
17. I am certified as a Contracting Officer Technical Representative (COTR)A. Yes
18. Your responses in this Assessment Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification. Later steps in the selection process are specifically designed to verify your responses. Deliberate attempts to falsify information will be grounds for disqualifying you or for dismissing you from employment following acceptance. Please take this opportunity to review your responses to ensure their accuracy.
If you fail to answer this question, you will be disqualified from consideration for this position.
I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled, I may be denied an appointment, or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated. I understand that responding "No" to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.