Enter your Social Security Number. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
The Vacancy Identification Number is: 842003
Program Analyst, GS-0343-11
Please answer the following Employment Availability Questions by selecting either Yes or No.
Enter the lowest grade level (11-11) you will accept.
The occupational specialty will be selected for you if there is only one, otherwise, select/enter at least one occupational specialty code for this position. The specialty code for this position is:
The geographic location code will be selected for you if there is only one, otherwise, select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are intrested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
WARNING STATEMENT: Do not overstate or understate your level of experience and demonstrated capability. You should be aware that your ratings are subject to evaluation and verification based on the resume, and other relevant documents you submit, as well as through verification of references as appropriate. Later steps in the selection process are specifically designated to verify your stated level of experience and demonstrated capability. Deliberate attempts to falsify information may be grounds for not selecting you or for dismissing you from the position following acceptance.
1. Are you submitting Form BIA-4432, Verification of Indian Preference for Employment in the Bureau of Indian Affairs, to claim Indian Preference? Note: You must include and upload your Form BIA-4432. As outlined in the vacancy announcement, this is the ONLY Indian Preference Verification Form that will be accepted.
2. Are you a veteran and submitting a DD-214, Certificate of Release or Honorable Discharge from Active Duty, to verify Veteran's Preference claimed? Note: You must include and upload your DD-214, if claiming 5 pt. or 10 pt. preference and Standard Form 15 including the required supporting documentation, if claiming 10 pt. preference.
3. Are you submitting your most recent SF-50, Notification of Personnel Action, to verify you are a current status employee or a former employee with Reinstatement eligibility? Note: You must include and upload your latest SF-50 to verify transfer or reinstatement eligibility. To determine if you are eligible, please go to the following website: http://www.usajobs.gov/EI3.asp
4. Do you possess a valid Drivers License?A. I certify that I possess a valid Drivers License.
5. Carefully read the following descriptions of experience and education. Select the one that best describes your qualifications for GS-11 Program Analyst. Make sure your resume supports the response that you select.
INSTRUCTIONS: For the following statements, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval that corresponds to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.
6. Prepares all required financial and budget related reports for the program.
7. Screen incoming documents to determine basic compliance with regulatory requirements.
8. Tracks daily expenditures, projects, and obligations in the Federal Finance System.
9. Prepares and oversees the annual budget for the road maintenance and road construction program.
10. Tracks all sources of funds and insures funds are properly sub allocated.
11. Perform basic research, compilation and evaluation of information and materials concerning programs and support activities and interpretation of policies and regulations.
12. Participate in the development and implementation of programs activities and systems to assure organization goals and objectives are accomplished effectively and efficiently.
13. Review program plans to assure they complement program goals and objectives.
14. Coordinate the requirements of all Memorandum of Understanding/Agreement with the Acquisition Office.
15. Assures the agreements are kept up to date and payments or obligations are done timely.
16. Perform assignments involving gathering data analysis in addition to the development of responses to inquiries or requests from higher levels of department, tribal organizations, other government agencies, congressional offices and committees, and media.
17. Maintain office supplies and services, procuring needed equipment, contacting vendors and coordinating for repairs of equipment.
18. Assist in the acquisition process.
19. Contribute to reporting, planning and management of documents.
20. Ensure that administrative procedures are consistent with mandated practices.
21. Serves as a primary authority on the Division's administrative matters.
22. Reviews and analyzes reports submitted by subordinate staff/offices to insure accuracy, adequacy, and conformity with objectives.
23. Keep management abreast of any existing or possible issues or problems.
24. Furnishes information on status of projects, status of work program, budget, personnel, etc.
25. Ensure that administrative procedures are consistent with mandated practices.
26. Maintain office supplies and services, procuring needed equipment, contacting vendors and coordinating for repairs of equipment.
27. Prepare memoranda, letters, reports, etc., ensuring accuracy and correctness.
28. Use computer systems or applications to access, create, edit, print, send, retrieve, or manipulate data, files, or other information
29. Process or analyze data using computer systems or applications.
30. Maintain computerized databases or information tracking systems.
31. Enter data or other information into computer.
32. Operate standard office equipment e.g., telephone, typewriter, fax, photocopier.
33. Represents the Program Manager at staff meetings and conferences on program financial status and administrative matters, including budget, property and supply, personnel, procurement, and acquisition plans.
34. Prepares and give professional presentations on all financial matters of the program.
35. Provides training and instructions to the staff through consultations, training session, and providing written instructions.
36. Serve as a liaison between subdivisions of the organization.
37. Coordinate meetings, conferences, hearings, training sessions and other key organizational activities, notifying appropriate parties of decisions, problems or further actions needed.
38. Assist staff in the coordination or conduct of special projects.
INSTRUCTIONS: As previously explained, your ratings in this Occupational Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification based on the documents and references you submit. Later steps in the selection process are specifically designed to verify your ratings. Deliberate attempts to falsify information may be grounds for not selecting you or for dismissing you from the position/agency during the probation period. Please take this opportunity to review your ratings to ensure their accuracy. By agreeing to the statement below, you are confirming that you: 1) understand this warning; 2) have reviewed your responses to this questionnaire for accuracy; and 3) verify that your responses accurately describe your current level of experience and capability.
39. Failure to agree to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position.
NOTE: It is the applicant's responsibility to verify that information entered, uploaded, or faxed (i.e., resume, veterans or Indian preference documentation, assessment questions and answers, and SF 50s) is received and is accurate.Top of Form
Bottom of Form