Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
The Vacancy Identification Number is: 842011
Senior Financial Specialist (Ex-Im Bank Employees Only)
All biographic information is required, except for your telephone number and the contact time.
Enter the lowest grade level you will accept.
These dates are required if you have claimed Veterans' Preference unless you have claimed derived Preference (i.e., widows, spouse, etc.)
Please use this format: (mm/dd/yyyy)
Select/enter at least one occupational specialty. The specialty code for this position is:
Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
In this section indicate if you are a surplus or displaced Federal employee requesting special priority consideration under the Career Transition Assistance Plan (CTAP) or the Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP).
Note: To receive consideration for CTAP or ICTAP, you must submit the necessary supporting documentation. Refer to the vacancy announcement for additional information and instructions.
1. Carefully read the following statements and mark only one response that best describes your federal status.A. I am a current federal employee with career or career-conditional status.
2. Are you willing to work in Washington, DC and accept this position without relocation incentive?A. Yes
3. Are you a current Export-Import Bank employee?A. Yes
4. Choose the statement that best describes your specialized experience and/or education that qualifies you for this GS-14 position. (A description of specialized experience and education can be found in the "Qualifications" section of the vacancy announcement.)A. I possess one year of specialized experience matching what is described in the vacancy announcement.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
5. Act as representative for my agency at interagency meeting.
6. Complete intermediate statistics (e.g. regression, correlation, etc.).
7. Advise Default Committee on new payment defaults, debt restructuring and claim filings.
8. Recommend default actions when obligor cannot meet contractual requirements.
9. Oversee the development of the portfolio review report.
10. Present key findings of the portfolio review process to stakeholders including Board of Directors, management, and independent auditors.
11. Apply Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) when determining reserve methodology.
12. Identify qualitative factors that affect the current economic climate and concentration issues.
13. Identify possible improvements to the default curve to more accurately reserve for transactions.
14. Identify risk profiles for individual product lines.
15. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated. I understand that I will not be considered for employment if I do not respond "Yes" to this certification item.