For each KSA, choose the statement from the Level Descriptions that best describes your experience and/or training in that task. Select only one letter for each task and if you wish, explain in further details your experience and/or training related to each KSA.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
1. Experience and ability to manage and supervise a diverse workforce. Includes experience in leading, supervising, or managing the work of others in performing large-scale projects. Set goals, planned, organized, assigned, monitored, and evaluated the work.
2. Knowledge of the legislative and Office of Management and Budget (OMB) budgetary formulation and execution process including federal financial accountability and reporting requirements to ensure effective utilization of resources.
3. Ability to oversee organizational services and programs involving the execution and management of financial, budgetary and management services resources; information and technology programs and systems; and internal and external communications strategies.
4. Ability to establish and maintain effective liaison with executive-level officials both internal and external to the organization.
5. Ability to oversee and provide executive-level advice and guidance on large scale business and project management issues.