1. Select the statement that describes how you meet the specialized experience and/or education requirements for this position at the GS-07 level.A. I possess at least one year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-05 in Federal service, providing assistance with travel requisitions ensuring compliance with operating policies, procedures and guidelines; preparing travel authorization and/or travel vouchers; and assisting staff with processing vouchers for reimbursement.
2. Select the statement that describes how you meet the specialized experience and/or education requirements for this position at the GS-09 level.A. I possess at least one year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-07 in Federal service, providing guidance with travel requisitions ensuring compliance with operating policies, procedures and guidelines; monitoring travel transactions to assure no abuse of travel cards; and troubleshooting discrepancies with reimbursement of travel vouchers.
For each of the following task statements, select one response from the list below (A-E) that best describes your experience, education and/or training performing this task.A- I have not had education, training, or experience performing this task.
3. Analyze new policy initiatives to assess its impact on travel programs.
4. Analyze travel voucher processing procedures to develop recommendations for improvement.
5. Prepare travel vouchers for employee reimbursement.
6. Complete audits on travel vouchers.
7. Review travel orders for compliance with travel regulations prior to approval.
8. Issue travel credit cards to employee and/or staff.
9. Monitor a travel database system to track voucher payments.
10. Gather data from databases to develop reports summarizing travel voucher activities.
11. Use computer software to prepare travel arrangements.
12. Use travel programs to submit vouchers for travel reimbursement.
13. Provide assistance to employees on enhancements of an automated travel system.
14. Track travel voucher request submissions to ensure timely processing.
15. Make travel arrangements for staff such as airline reservations and hotel accommodations ensuring regulations are adhered to.
16. Answer employee inquiries on travel procedures.
17. Interpret travel policies to assist employees in creating travel orders.
18. Advise personnel on travel requirements and procedures related to the status of vouchers and reimbursements.