1. Are you currently a Full-Time Federal Technician of the New Jersey National Guard (NJNG)? (Temporary Technicians excluded)A. Yes
2. Are you a current member of the New Jersey National Guard (NJNG)?A. Yes
3. This position requires a minimum rank of PFC/E-3 and a maximum rank of SSG/E-6. Please indicate your current grade.A. PFC/E-3
4. Employment in this position requires concurrent military assignment to a compatible military position in the New Jersey National Guard in one of the following military specialty codes: CMF: 36, 42 MOS: 25B, 51C, 92A/Y/Z. Do you possess any of the required CMFs/MOSs?A. Yes
5. Do you experience, education, or training in progressively responsible clerical, office, or other work which demonstrates the candidates' ability to communicate with individuals at different levels in order to assist and provide information?A. Yes
6. Do you at least have 18 months experience doing thorough accurate work that requires a logical sequence of steps to accomplish a task?A. Yes
7. Are you a high school graduate?A. Yes
8. Do you have a maximum of 12 months of a required experience that may be substituted by successful completion of one academic year of study (i.e. 36 weeks substantially full-time study, or 30 semester hours or the equivalent)?
If using education to qualify for this position OR education is a MANDATORY requirement to meet qualifications, you MUST submit copies of college transcripts along with your application/resume prior to the closing date of the vacancy. If selected for the position, prior to your appointment, you will be required to request certified official transcripts be sent directly from the college or university that identify each course, the college or university, semester or quarter hours earned and grade.A. Yes
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
9. KNOWLEDGE of fact finding, investigative and problem solving techniques involving reconciliations of discrepancies that identify, analyze and recommend solutions regarding financial services, multiple entitlements, and payments to personnel in varioius duty statuses and commercial vendors which may include computation of interest due.
10. KNOWLEDGE of the organizational structure, functions, policies, and processes of the state's National Guard, to include relationships to state entities under DSCA operations.
11. KNOWLEDGE to reconstruct inaccurate accounts, gathers and orgnaizes information for inquiries and resolves problems referred by others.
12. SKILL to suggest specific changes to the guidelines themselves, development of control mechanisms, additional training for customers and specific guidance related to the procedural handling of documents and information.
13. SKILL in researching, interpreting, analyzing, and applying regulations, policies, procedures and legal decisions and issuancs regarding the full range of financial and commercial services provided, including public law; fiscal law; DoD, DA, FORSCOM, NGB, and DFAS regulations; Standing Operating Procedures; and Comptroller General Decisions.
14. Did you remember to include the following documents. (Scan all required documents behind/with resume)
Current Valid Driver's License
ANG/Air Force; Current Records on Individual Personnel
ARNG/Army: Current Personnel Qualifications Report (PQR)
DD214: for applicants who are separated from military service. This includes anyone who is no longer in the military.
Other Branches of Military Service must provide documentation that provides military personal information that will provide current military rank, ASVAB Scores, Clearance level, Etc.
Applications that are determined to to be incomplete, incorrect or insufficient upon initial review will not receive further consideration.