Vacancy ID: 842959 Announcement Number: COPS-13-035 DC (DEU) USAJOBS Control Number: 337808100Occupational/Assessment Questions:
For each KSA, choose the statement from the Level Descriptions that best describes your experience and/or training in that task. Select only one letter for each task and if you wish, explain in further details your experience and/or training related to each KSA.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
B- I have had education or training in performing the task, but have not yet performed it on the job.
C- I have performed this task on the job. My work on this task was monitored closely by a supervisor or senior employee to ensure compliance with proper procedures.
D- I have performed this task as a regular part of a job. I have performed it independently and normally without review by a supervisor or senior employee.
E- I am considered an expert in performing this task. I have supervised performance of this task or am normally the person who is consulted by other workers to assist them in doing this task because of my expertise.
1. Ability to write and edit materials containing complex technical ideas for a variety of audiences.
2. Knowledge of style for publications, posters, brochures, and other printed material.
3. Ability to plan and execute work.
4. Ability to provide program management advice and assistance.
5. Ability to communicate effectively in order to prepare and convey information.