Select the appropriate answer below if you are eligible under the Inter-Agency Career Transition Assistance Program or Agency Career Transition Assistance Program If you have never worked for the federal government, you are not ICTAP/CTAP eligible - please leave this section blank. To be considered for placement under either of these these programs, you must provide proof of eligibility and you must be considered well-qualified for this vacancy. Well-qualified means that applicants must possess experience that exceeds the minimum qualifications of the position including all selective factors, and are proficient in most of the requirements of the job. Additional information about ICTAP/CTAP eligibility is at OPM's Career Transition Resources website: http://www.opm.gov/rif/employee_guides/career_transition.asp.
Applicants must meet the basic requirements in order to tentatively qualify for this position.
1. CANDIDATES MUST BE U.S. CITIZENS TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION.
Are you a U.S. Citizen ?A. Yes
2. In accordance with 38 U.S.C. 7402(d), no person shall serve in direct patient care positions unless they are proficient in basic written and spoken English. You must be proficient in basic written and spoken English in order to perform the duties of this position.
Are you proficient in basic written and spoken English?
3. Do you possess a doctoral degree in psychology from an accredited college or university whose curriculum in psychology is approved at the time of your graduation by the American Psychological Association (APA)? (TRANSCRIPTS REQUIRED)A. Yes
4. Did you complete a one year psychology internship, which met APA internship requirements?A. Yes
5. Do you possess a full, current and unrestricted license to practice psychology at the doctoral level in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the United States (e.g. Puerto Rico), or the District of Columbia.A. Yes
6. Do you possess one year of postdoctoral experience appropriate to psychology?A. Yes
Make sure your resume supports the response you select. (In describing your experience, please be clear and specific. We may not make assumptions regarding your experience).
7. GS-12, I possess atleast one year of postdoctoral experience as a professional psychologist equivalent to the next lower grade level. The experience should have been gained in a professional program concerned with health, rehabilitation, or vocational restoration and must have demonstrated supervisory abilities.A. Yes
In addition to meeting the basic requirements, applicants must also meet the knowledge, skills and abilities requirements in order to tentatively qualify for this position at the GS-13 grade level.
8. GS-13 I possess two years of postdoctoral experience appropriate to clinical psychology. The experience must have been gained in a professional program concerned with health, rehabilitation, or vocational restoration and must have demonstrated supervisory abilities.A. Yes
For each of the following items, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your knowledge, skill and ability. All A, B, or C answers must be supported on your resume, or included on other application materials. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
9. Knowledge of, ability to apply, advanced professional psychological theories and techniques to the full range of patient populations.
10. Knowledge of, and ability to organize work, set priorities, delegate tasks, and meet multiple deadlines.
11. Demonstrates advanced knowledge and skill base in behavioral medicine, providing brief intervention and crisis management interventions as required. Has prior experience in evaluating clinical neuropsychological issues and demonstrates knowledge of the clinical literature related to this area.
For the GS-13 level, applicant must additionally meet the basic requirement but also demonstrate he or she can perform the following professional KSAs. This must
12. Skill in managing and directing the work of multiple providers and in applying effective
13. Ability to conduct advanced knowledge of clinical research literature.
14. Ability to provide professional advice, consultation, and training in areas related to neuropsychology specifically and behavioral health broadly.
15. Ability to establish and monitor production and performance priorities and standards.
16. Ability to coordinate the efforts of multiple program elements across a complex
17. Knowledge of, and ability to appropriately utilize, evidence based practices and
clinical practice guidelines and ability to guide staff in using these tools.
18. Ability to deal effectively with individuals or groups representing widely divergent
backgrounds, interests, and points of view.
19. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 CFR, Part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated and that responding "No" or providing no response to this item will result in my not being considered for this positionA. YES,I understand the information provided above and certify that the information provided in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith.