1. From the statements below, select the letter that describes your educational background. NOTE: YOU MUST SUBMIT COPIES OF YOUR UNOFFICAL TRANSCRIPTS; FAILURE TO PROVIDE TRANSCRIPTS MAY RENDER YOU INELIGIBLE FOR THE POSITION.A. I have received my degree or certificate of completion within the past two years from an accredited technical or vocational school, 2-year or 4-year college or university, a graduate or professional school, or a post-secondary home school curriculum. NOTE: Students who are within 9 months of graduating from date of application may apply with submitted unofficial transcripts and enrollment verification.
2. I am a Veteran of the United States Armed Forces.A. Yes
3. This position requires the selectee to sign a Recent Graduate Program Participant Agreement that states the internship period, work schedule, position information, developmental assignments and program requirements. I am willing to sign the Agreement.A. Yes
Respond to the following question; choose the response that best represents your highest level of experience and/or training. Mark only one response for each question. (NOTE: This same experience must be well described in the resume that you submit in addition to answering this Questionnaire. Failure to adequately support your answers to this questionnaire within your submitted resume may result in an Ineligible rating.) FAILURE TO RESPOND TO THIS QUESTION WILL RESULT IN AN INELIGIBLE RATING.
4. From the descriptions below, select the letter that best corresponds to the highest level of education and/or experience that you fully possess and demonstrates your ability to perform the work of a Program Analyst at the GS-07 grade level.A. I have one year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-05 grade level in Federal Service or comparable in difficulty and responsibility to GS-05 if outside the Federal Service with problem-solving methods and techniques to resolve management problems and issues.
5. From the descriptions below, select the letter that best corresponds to the highest level of education and/or experience that you fully possess and demonstrates your ability to perform the work of a Program Analyst at the GS-09 grade level.A. I have one year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-07 grade level in Federal Service or comparable in difficulty and responsibility to GS-07 if outside the Federal Service applying fact-finding, analytical and problem-solving methods and techniques to resolve project management problems and issues.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience, education and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task, but I am willing to learn.
6. Conduct studies and surveys, analyze findings, and make recommendations that support the assigned mission.
7. Perform application testing, report issues and document benefits and risks of new systems/processes.
8. Create documentation, standard operating procedures (SOP) and assist users with new systems and processes.
9. Maintain appropriate balance of personal workload to ensure efficient use of time to meet project milestones.
10. Assist with providing technical support to customers reporting problems, requesting assistance, or requiring training in computer software.
11. Utilize management techniques to research questions on processes and recommendations for process improvements.
12. Research regulations, policies or precedents to provide guidance to a requestor or customer.
13. Prepare charts, graphs, and other visual aids that display program information and support.
14. Prepare reports and/or white papers to support findings or solve an existing problem.
15. Develop and provide presentations on the results of studies to working groups and/or supervisors.
16. Identify and analyze application issues and provide recommendations for operational improvement.
17. Analyze existing processes and recommend alternative approaches to unresolved issues.
18. Work with a team to develop a cohesive written product.
19. Independently set personal goals and schedule individual work efforts while maintaining an alignment with the overall project plan strategies, schedule and goals.
20. Research and identify production application problems to determine root cause.
21. As previously explained, your responses in this assessment questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification based on the documents (e.g. resume) you submit. Ensure that your resume accurately describes the level of education and/or experience claimed in the assessment questionnaire.
Please take this opportunity to review your assessment questionnaire responses to ensure their accuracy. By agreeing to the statement below, you are confirming that you:
1. Understand this information
2. Have reviewed your responses to this questionnaire for accuracy, and
3. Verify that your responses accurately describe your current level of experience and capability.
Failure to agree to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position.