Applicants must be a citizen of the United States by birth or naturalization.
1. Are you a citizen of the United States?A. Yes
In accordance with 38 U.S.C. 7402(d), no person shall serve in direct patient care positions unless they are proficient in basic written and spoken English. You must be proficient in basic written and spoken English in order to perform the duties of this position.
2. Are you proficient in basic written and spoken English?A. Yes
The following questions pertain to your licensure and/or certification. Note: The Psychologist must hold a full, current, and unrestricted license to practice psychology at the doctoral level in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the United States, or the District of Columbia
3. Are you licensed to practice psychology at the doctoral level?A. Yes
The following questions pertain to your degree in Psychology and psychology internship training program. You must have a doctoral degree in psychology from a graduate program in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA). AND have successfully completed a professional psychology internship training program that has been accredited by APA.
4. Do you have a doctoral degree in psychology from a graduate program in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association?A. Yes
5. Have you successfully completed a professional psychology internship training program that has been accredited by APA, or completed a psychology internship training program in which they are applying for APA accreditation or completed a Veterans Health Administration (VHA) one year pre doctoral internship program (pre-1979)?A. Yes
The following question pertain to your experience. For GS-13,
6. Do you have at least two (2) years of experience as a psychologist providing treatment for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder utilizing evidence based psychotherapies such as Cognitive Processing Therapy or Prolonged Exposure Therapy in a tele-mental health setting is preferred? To be creditable, the experience must be post-doctoral degree and must have required the use of knowledge, skills, abilities, and other characteristics associated with current professional psychology practice. Creditable post-doctoral degree experience can be obtained through employment as a psychologist or through participating in a supervised post-doctoral psychology training program.A. Yes
7. Have you had training as a post-doctoral fellowship which provided training programs in an advanced area of clinical practice?A. Yes
For each task below, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
8. Knowledge of clinical research literature regarding treatment of PTSD
9. Experience providing direct clinical care to adults.
10. Competency in CPT or PE as offered by VA, or is willing to complete competency-based training in one or both of these therapies.
11. Experience providing consultation regarding patient care and treatment.
12. Ability to function successfully as a member of an interdisciplinary team and to independently carry out clinical responsibilities.
13. Ability to apply, advanced professional psychological theories and techniques to the full range of patient populations.
14. Knowledge of how to research literature relevant to combat related stress.
15. Knowledge of common medical and mental health conditions associated with PTSD.
16. Your rating is subject to verification based on the resume, narratives, and other relevant documents you submit, and through verification of references as appropriate. Deliberate attempts to falsify information are grounds for non-selection and for termination. In addition, falsifying information on your application can result in your being barred from federal employment. Please choose A to certify that your answers are accurate and complete.A. I certify that my answers are accurate and complete.