In order to apply to this position, you must be a citizen of the United States. Please check the appropriate answer below to indicate your current citizenship status.
1. Citizenship:A. U.S. Citizen
If you answered C, please provide information regarding your citizenship status.
2. Are you proficient in spoken and written English?A. Yes
In order to meet the basic requirement for this position, you must meet a positive education requirement. Please check the appropriate answer below.
3. I Have a doctoral degree in psychology from a graduate program in clinical psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA). The specialty area of the degree must be consistent with the assignment for which the applicant is to be employed.A. Yes
4. I have successfully completed a professional psychology internship training program that has been accredited by APA.A. Yes
If you have answered A, provide the timeframe of internship, Name of facility where the internship took place, along with city and state.
5. I hold a full, current, and unrestricted license to practice psychology at the doctoral level in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the United States (e.g., Puerto Rico), or the District of Columbia.A. Yes
If you answered No, please provide information indicating your licensure status.
Certification of Understanding - Select the appropriate answer to the statement below. Failure to provide an answer will result in your not being considered for this position.
6. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated and that responding "No" or providing no response to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.A. Yes, I understand the information provided above and certify that the information provided in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith.
Reminders - you must provide a complete Application Package which includes:
VA Form 10-2850c - Application for Associated Health Occupations
CV or Resume
Proof of current certification, licensure or registration (if applicable)
Copy of Transcripts.