THE RESUME YOU SUBMIT FOR THIS ANNOUNCEMENT MUST SUPPORT THE ANSWER YOU CLAIM UNDER THIS AND OTHER QUESTIONS. IF NOT, YOU WILL BE FOUND NOT QUALIFIED OR YOUR SCORE WILL BE LOWERED.
1. Please select the response that best reflects your qualifications for the Program Specialist GS-0301-14 position?A. I have experience in coordination, management and execution of community preparedness and resilience programs.
2. Please select the response that best reflects your qualifications for the Program Specialist GS-0301-14 position?A. I have experience coordinating the review of complex analyses and evaluation of emergency preparedness programs and drafts plans, policies and procedures with senior members to develop tools and resources for initiatives for disaster related issues.
3. Please select the response that best reflects your qualifications for the Program Specialist GS-0301-14 position?A. I have experience developing and organizing functional short and long-range plan for community preparedness programs, advocacy organizations, volunteer organizations, and Constituency groups.
4. Please select the response that best reflects your qualifications for the Program Specialist GS-0301-14 position?A. I have experience establishing, building partnerships and advocating for underserved populations and provides clear guidance on program goals.
5. From the list below, select the supervisory task(s) that you have performed on a regular and recurring basis. (Select all that apply):A. Oversaw, directed or developed work to be accomplished by subordinates
From the following items, choose the ONE statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
6. Independently handle highly complex program issues and provide authoritative program guidance.
7. Develop action plans to support established goals for a community preparedness programs.
8. Develop or manage development of tools and resources to increase community collaboration between government and non-government leaders.
9. Develop or manage training materials for personal preparedness and emergency response capabilities such as the Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) Program.
10. Prepare written products that are widely distributed within the agency or to external audiences.
11. Provide analysis and comments on proposed policies or procedures.
12. Apply analytical methods to evaluate the effectiveness of community preparedness best practices and activities to grow and enhance local initiatives.
13. Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to gain and review feedback on programs, initiatives, and issues.
14. Analyze problem areas, determine information requirements, consults with field experts and other and develops recommendations and proposals for programmatic improvements.
15. Develop partnerships with external stakeholders to foster collaborative planning efforts that address the needs of all sectors of the community.
16. Oversee efforts to engage target groups in emergency preparedness, such as businesses/private sector; advocacy groups supporting underserved communities; K-12 schools, youth groups, and colleges/universities; and people with access or functional needs.
17. Develop outreach and communications strategies to promote, recognize and demonstrate the value of state and local community preparedness programs.
18. Provide presentations to external audiences on preparedness and whole community engagement.