The assessment part of the questionnaire includes questions to identify basic requirements, minimum qualifications, and KSAs (knowledge, skills and abilities) related to this position.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS: The following section is used to identify basic requirements for this vacancy.
1. Education Requirement - Applicants must meet the basic education requirement for this position. Please choose the ONE statement below that best describes your education qualifications.A. I have earned a Master's Degree in Marriage and Family therpay form a program approved by the Commission on Accreditation for Marriage and Family therapy Eudcation (COAMFTE).
2. I am a citizen of the United States.A. Yes.
3. I am proficient in spoken and written English. [To be appointed under authority of 38 U.S.C., chapter 73 or 74, to serve in a direct patient-care capacity in VHA, applicants must be proficient in written and spoken English.]A. Yes.
4. I hold a full, current, and unrestricted license to independently practice marriage and family therapy.A. Yes
5. Are you a non-licensed Marriage and family therapist, with a Master degree in the required degree program from a COAMFTE approved program?A. Yes
VETERANS PREFERENCE - Veterans who served on active duty in the U.S. Armed Forces and were separated under honorable conditions may be eligible for Veterans' preference. For service after October 15, 1976, the Veteran must have received a Campaign Badge, Expeditionary Medal, a service connected disability, or have served during the Gulf War between August 2, 1990 and January 2, 1992 or for more than 180 consecutive days, other than training, any part of which occurred during the period beginning September 11, 2001, and ending on the date prescribed by Presidential proclamation or by law as the last day of Operation Iraqi Freedom. To claim Veterans' preference, Veterans should be ready to provide a copy of their DD-214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty, or other proof. Veterans with service connected disability and others claiming "10 point preference" will need to submit Form SF-15, Application for 10-point Veterans' Preference.
6. Please choose the ONE statement below that applies to you.A. I am eligible for tentative ("5-point") preference.
Certification of Understanding-Select the appropriate answer to the statement below. Failure to provide an answer will result in your not being considered for this position.
7. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C.1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal Service (5 CFR, part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated and that responding "No" or providing no response to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.A. Yes, I understand the information provided above and certify that the information provided in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith.