Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
The Vacancy Identification Number is: 850873
Information Technology Specialist (CUSTSUPRT) (Recent Graduate)
All biographic information is required, except for your telephone number and the contact time.
Enter the lowest grade level (05-05) you will accept.
These dates are required if you have claimed Veterans' Preference unless you have claimed derived Preference (i.e., widows, spouse, etc.)
Please use this format: (mm/dd/yyyy)
You may omit the availability date if you can begin work immediately. Otherwise you must provide the date you will be available for employment. Please use this format: (mm/dd/yyyy)
Please take a moment and tell us how you heard about the opportunity at our agency.
If you have selected "News Paper" or "Other", please provide us with the name of the source. (i.e. websites, Washington Post, etc.)
Select/enter at least one occupational specialty. The specialty code for this position is:
Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
Please insert the total number of years and months of your job related experience.
Choose YES or NO for you answerA- Yes.
1. Have you graduated within the previous two years from an accredited institution and completed an associates, bachelors, masters, professional, doctorate, vocational or technical degree or certificate OR if you are a veteran, have you graduated within the previous 6 years from an accredited institution and completed one of the academic programs listed above?
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
2. Knowledge of the various information management systems used in the production and dissemination of broadcast news.
3. Ability to communicate in writing and orally with all levels of management on IT issues.
4. Knowledge of Information Technology operational support.
5. Ability to analyze and resolve IT problems.
6. Ability to prioritize work.
7. Ability to train the user in all areas concerned with the use of desktop hardware and software.
8. Familiar with IT security inspections.