1. Please select one response that best describes how you meet the minimum qualifications for a GS-2210-11, Information Technology Specialist (Sysadmin/Network).A. I have at least one year of specialized experience equivalent to the next lower grade (GS-09) in the Federal service or equivalent public or private sector with experience ensuring data security of classified and/or sensitive data are protected; installing appropriate computer security patches; and coordinating updates and/or problem resolutions for network connectivity issues.
2. Are you currently a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Authorization Professional (CAP), GIAC Security Leadership Certification (GSLC) or a Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)?
For each task in the following groups, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please accurately identify your level of experience and demonstrated capability when completing this questionnaire as your responses, resume and supporting documents will be reviewed for accuracy. You will be asked at the end of this questionnaire to certify your entire application as true and accurate.
3. Analyze and/or monitor utilization, reliability, and/or performance levels of current resources.
4. Oversee implementation of system hardware and/or software, and develops operating procedures.
5. Monitor ongoing operations of complex network environments.
6. Assist in the development and/or maintenance of an IT environment to ensure data security of classified and/or sensitive data is protected.
7. Ensure corrective actions are taken to restore operational services.
8. Perform investigations and/or evaluations of difficult and/or unresolved problems that involve complex network and/or telecommunication equipment software.
9. Install appropriate computer security patches.
10. Ensure backup procedures are in place for recovery from loss and/or destruction of data and/or program files.
11. Serve as a technical expert and/or network administrator in matters pertaining to the LAN and WAN connectivity with other geographical areas.
12. Coordinate updates and/or problem resolutions for network connectivity issues.
13. Point of contact for agencies and/or contractors for information systems technical issues.
14. Your ratings in this Occupational Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification based on the documents and references you submit. Deliberate attempts to falsify or inflate your responses may be grounds for not referring you.
Please take this opportunity to review your rating to ensure the accuracy of your answers and that they are supported by your resume. Failure to agree to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position.