Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
The Vacancy Identification Number is: 851114
TV Production Specialist (Albanian)
All biographic information is required, except for your telephone number and the contact time.
Enter the lowest grade level (12-12) you will accept.
These dates are required if you have claimed Veterans' Preference unless you have claimed derived Preference (i.e., widows, spouse, etc.)
Please use this format: (mm/dd/yyyy)
You may omit the availability date if you can begin work immediately. Otherwise you must provide the date you will be available for employment. Please use this format: (mm/dd/yyyy)
Please take a moment and tell us how you heard about the opportunity at our agency.
If you have selected "News Paper" or "Other", please provide us with the name of the source. (i.e. websites, Washington Post, etc.)
Select/enter at least one occupational specialty. The specialty code for this position is:
Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
In this section indicate if you are a surplus or displaced Federal employee requesting special priority consideration under the Career Transition Assistance Plan (CTAP) or the Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP).
Note: To receive consideration for CTAP or ICTAP, you must submit the necessary supporting documentation. Refer to the vacancy announcement for additional information and instructions.
Please insert the total number of years and months of your job related experience.
The following question will address your minimum qualification. Please review the question and consider your answer carefully. Choose only one answer, Yes or No.A- Yes.
1. Do you have one year of specialized experience which is directly related to this line of work AND the ability to speak, read and write in both the Albanian and English languages in order to monitor the accuracy of translation in television broadcast?
SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE: is experience that has equipped the applicant with the particular knowledge, skills and abilities to successfully perform the duties of the position. Such experience is defined as knowledge of all aspects of developments in the techniques used in producing television and radio broadcasts, while combining various types of visual and audio elements to achieve broadcast quality programs.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
2. Knowledge of the principles and practices of writing and editing for television, radio and Internet broadcast.
3. Knowledge of the full range of techniques used in producing television and radio broadcasts. Skill in combining various types of visual and audio elements to achieve broadcast quality programs.
4. Skill in using the full range of broadcast and production-related equipment and technology applied to: retrieving and editing audio elements; editing interviews and stringer reports for content; performing complex audio mixes; and organizing audio elements for live and pre-recorded broadcast.
5. Knowledge of the target area, its people, history, literature, and customs. Up-to-date knowledge of current events, domestic and foreign policies, economic, cultural, and other interests of target area audience.