The Vacancy Identification Number is: 851717
If you are not entitled to veteran's preference, mark "No preference claimed." Except for disabled veterans, (1) those who entered active duty on or after October 15, 1976, and before September 8, 1980, must have an authorized campaign badge; OR, (2) those who enlisted after September 7, 1980, or entered on active duty (through means other than enlistment) on or after October 14, 1982, must have (a) completed at least 24 months of continuous, active duty service AND have served in a campaign or expedition for which a campaign medal has been authorized; OR, (b) have served at least one day during the period for which a campaign medal has been authorized; OR (b) have served at least one day during the period of 08/02/90 through 01/02/92 AND have 24 months of continuous, active duty service, or been a reservist activated during that period. Persons who returned from military service at the rank of major, lieutenant commander, or higher are not entitled to veteran's preference except as disabled veterans.
In this section indicate if you are a surplus or displaced Federal employee requesting special priority consideration under the Career Transition Assistance Plan (CTAP) or the Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP).
Note: To receive consideration for CTAP or ICTAP, you must submit the necessary supporting documentation. Refer to the "Benefits/Other" section for additional information and instructions.
Select the one response that best describes the level of experience you fully possess that demonstrates your ability as it directly relates to this position.
1. Select the one response that best describes the level of experience you fully possess that demonstrates your ability as it directly relates to this position.A. I have at least one year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS/SK-06 level gathering, researching and analyzing data; performing administrative and office support functions; conducting market research; and serving as liaison with individuals and groups both inside and outside the office.
2. From the description below, choose the response that best describes your typing skill.A. I type at least 40 words per minute.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
3. Perform recurring tasks in support of established administrative activities, such as researching issues and answering questions regarding timekeeping, travel or procurement requirements.
4. Assist management with appropriate metrics and recordkeeping requirements.
5. Carry out administrative and technical support functions, and coordinate with staff to implement office procedures.
6. Obtain and exchange information with co-workers and supervisors, answer factual questions, and explain policies, procedures, regulatory requirements, and/or standards to individuals outside the organization.
7. Use analytical methods, such as extracting data from a variety of sources and materials for use in developing information and identifying interrelationships among data.
8. Complete duties that involve related steps, processes and methods with accuracy and timeliness.
9. Track specialized data to meet specific program or project requirements.
10. Convey concepts logically and accurately.
11. Assist with the development of operating policy, guidance, and instructions for effective and efficient management of assigned programs.
12. Identify problems and/or potential problems, and inefficiencies and develop recommendations for solutions.
13. Assist with the development of new methods for coordinating administrative functions.
14. Ensure practices and procedures used administrative/technical staff in subordinate organizational segments were consistent with those of the organization/agency.
15. Gather data from a variety of sources, use program specific analysis techniques, suggest actions to correct deficiencies in data, and prepare reports.
16. Review, produce, and/or extract/obtain a wide range of documents from the tracking and reporting systems such as quarterly status reports, electronic spreadsheets, statistical reports, trend analyses, and special-purpose reports.
17. Review and develop responses to special requests relative to data in agency tracking systems which require research and analysis.
18. Interact with staff, co-workers and supervisors to ensure that information is gathered, summarized and presented to leadership with sufficient detail and content.
19. Effectively communicate with staff and management regarding established policies, procedures, regulatory requirements.
20. Respond to inquiries from SEC senior officials, supervisors, co-workers and office staff.
21. Serve in a liaison role and maintain effective working relationships with employees, staff, and management officials within the organization/agency and in the public and private sectors.
22. Communicate information to others during face-to-face meetings, by phone, or email.
23. Reminder: In addition to this questionnaire, you must also submit all applicable information/documents as described in the vacancy announcement under "Required Documents." Please read the vacancy announcement carefully, Follow the online instructions for submitting documents and check your account to confirm the documents are received in the online hiring system prior to the closing date. If all the required information is not received, you will be found ineligible for this position.
I understand that all required documents must be received by the closing date to receive consideration for this vacancy announcement and that my resume must reflect the experience as described in the vacancy announcement. (Please follow the instructions in the vacancy announcement).A. Yes