1. Please indicate how you are eligible for this vacancy. Select one of the following:A. I am currently employed at Naval Health Clinic, UIC: 00162, as a permanent career or career-conditional (Tenure 1 or 2 in box 24 of SF-50) employee in the competitive service (SF-50 will show a 1 in box 34); or, I am currently employed at Naval Health Clinic, UIC: 00162 on a permanent Veterans' Recruitment Appointment (VRA) (SF-50 will show a 2 in box 34).
2. Do you have one year of specialized experience equivalent to the next lower grade (GS-05) in the Federal service performing work to support management analysis functions and processes?
Examples of qualifying experience include: identifying errors or inefficiencies in an organization's forms or form procedures; editing documents for distribution in an organization or department; maintaining, gathering, and compiling records of organizational and workflow charts; reviewing proposed directives to ensure proper arrangement of material, consistency with existing directives, and proper distribution; inspecting office files to ensure all records are stored and labeled correctly, contain current material, and are not duplicated. Such duties are performed for the purpose of improving the efficiency, effectiveness, and productivity of organizations and programs.
3. Do you have the ability to type a minimum of 40 words per minute (WPM)?A. Yes
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
4. Perform clerical duties in support of an organization's office and administrative operations.
5. Coordinate logistical processes (e.g., employee indoctrination, training, travel) to integrate new employees into the organization.
6. Implement office policies to improve administrative operational efficiency.
7. Prepare documents and correspondence to provide support with the contracting process.
8. Utilize office automation (e.g. Microsoft Office Suite) to manipulate data for preparing reports, spreadsheets, charts or graphic presentations.
9. Compile data for reports of operating expenditures to illustrate funding trends.
10. Prepare briefs, technical documentation and spreadsheets to address organizational activity.
11. Generate statistical reports by manipulating information within an automated database to monitor program status.
12. Assist in identifying resources (e.g. funding) required to support varied levels of program operations.
13. Monitor training program participation to ensure training objectives are met.
14. Provide administrative control of records management systems to maintain conformance to standards.
15. Utilize established procedures and regulations to coordinate travel arrangements for personnel.
16. Make recommendations for resolving funding inconsistencies between customer and supplier.
17. Order office supplies following purchase rules and regulations.
18. Resolve administrative issues (e.g. procurement of supplies, office maintenance) using standard operating procedures.
19. Manage financial and administrative records through use of software programs.
20. Your ratings in this Occupational Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification based on the documents and references you submit. Deliberate attempts to falsify or inflate your responses may be grounds for not referring you.
Please take this opportunity to review your rating to ensure the accuracy of your answers and that they are supported by your resume. Failure to agree to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position.