Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Your Social Security Number is requested under the authority of Executive Order 9397 to uniquely identify your records from those of other applicants who may have the same name. As allowed by law or Presidential directive, your Social Security Number is used to seek information about you from employers, schools, banks and others who may know you. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
Are you an ICTAP Eligible?
For information on how to apply as an ICTAP eligible see http://opm.gov/rif/employee_guides/career_transition.asp#ictap. To be well-qualified and exercise selection priority for this vacancy, displaced Federal employees must be rated at 85.0 or above on the rating criteria for this position.
Are you eligible for Indian preference as defined by the Department of the Interior (DOI) and as evidenced by appropriate Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) authorized certification?
Are you eligible for preference based on being a Public Law 94-437 Indian Health Service Scholarship recipient? For more information, please click here.
Are you eligible for the Federal Employment Program for Persons with Disabilities? (For information on Schedule A appointments, see the OPM website.)
Are you a PHS Commissioned Officer (This includes active duty officers, inactive reserve officers, and applicants who have been approved for commissioning in the USPHS Commissioned Corps)?
Are you eligible for noncompetitive appointment?
This includes applicants who are eligible for special or noncompetitive appointment authorities such as 30% or more compensable disabled veterans, persons with disabilities and PHS Commissioned Corps Officers. This also includes applicants who meet the qualifications for this position and who have previously held, or currently hold, a Federal position at the grade of this position.
Enter the lowest grade level that you will accept for this position. The lowest grade for this position is 09.
If you are a male at least 18 years of age, born after December 31, 1959, have you registered with the Selective Service System?
Select/enter at least one occupational specialty. The specialty code for this position is:
Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
1. From the description below, select the one which best describes your education and/or specialized experience and meets the Minimum Qualification Requirements for a Program Analyst, GS-0343-09.A. I have one year of specialized experience in my resume equivalent to at least the GS-07 level in the Federal service. Examples of specialized experience include: applying systematic reasoning to the analysis and resolution of administrative issues or problems of a basic or factual nature; and skill in obtaining and presenting facts and information in a clear and concise manner.
2. From the description below, select the one which best describes your education and/or specialized experience and meets the Minimum Qualification Requirements for a Program Analyst, GS-343-11.
3. Are you currently a Food and Drug Administration employee?
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
4. Studies and manages databases relative to document tracking, approval listings and/or regulatory assessments.
5. Identifies, analyzes and recommends solutions to problems pertaining to work area.
6. Applies a wide range of guidelines and regulations to perform tasks.
7. Interprets, adapts and applies guidelines and policies.
8. Analyzes information as it pertains to the various status reports and notifies supervisor of pending delays and their reasons.
9. Gathers and organizes narrative and statistical information using established methods or techniques.
10. Assists in the preparation and assembly of technical and regulatory information, documents and status reports for presentations.
11. Validates, researches and updates applicant data, information or various medical device reports.
12. Designs and provides document tracking reports on submission status.
13. Provides weekly technical status reports relative to statutory deadlines.
14. Identifies and translates official regulatory letters.
15. Prepares status reports, studies or regulatory or scientific summaries and/or instructions.
16. Provides administrative and regulatory guidance and advice to Division and/or support staff members.
17. Reviews and/or analyzes data and industry inquiries regarding the status of medical device submissions, invoices or projects.
18. Initiates, answers and coordinates oral communications with a wide range of individuals regarding technical and scientific information.
19. Evaluates and/or responds to questions by researching, gathering and compiling relevant information in a logical format.