Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
The Vacancy Identification Number is: 854921
International Broadcaster (Multimedia) (Albanian)
All biographic information is required, except for your telephone number and the contact time.
Enter the lowest grade level (12-12) you will accept.
These dates are required if you have claimed Veterans' Preference unless you have claimed derived Preference (i.e., widows, spouse, etc.)
Please use this format: (mm/dd/yyyy)
You may omit the availability date if you can begin work immediately. Otherwise you must provide the date you will be available for employment. Please use this format: (mm/dd/yyyy)
Please take a moment and tell us how you heard about the opportunity at our agency.
If you have selected "News Paper" or "Other", please provide us with the name of the source. (i.e. websites, Washington Post, etc.)
Select/enter at least one occupational specialty. The specialty code for this position is:
Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
In this section indicate if you are a surplus or displaced Federal employee requesting special priority consideration under the Career Transition Assistance Plan (CTAP) or the Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP).
Note: To receive consideration for CTAP or ICTAP, you must submit the necessary supporting documentation. Refer to the vacancy announcement for additional information and instructions.
Please insert the total number of years and months of your job related experience.
The following question will address your minimum qualification. Please review the question and consider your answer carefully. Choose only one answer, Yes or No.A- Yes.
1. Do you have one year of specialized experience which is directly related to this line of work AND must be bilingual in both English and Albanian languages, in order to read, write, report, translate and conduct interviews in these languages?
SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE: is experience that has equipped the applicant with the particular knowledge, skills and abilities to successfully perform the duties of the position. Such experience includes researching, writing, editing and reporting original news and feature stories for television, radio and Internet broadcast, AND retrieving and editing audio elements for live and pre-recorded broadcasts.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
2. Skill in the use of broadcast and production-related equipment and technology, such as, retrieving and editing audio elements, editing interviews, feeds and reports for content.
3. Techniques used in producing television and radio broadcasts, such as combining various types of visual and audio elements in order to achieve program objectives through high quality broadcasts programming.
4. Skill in researching, writing, editing and producing highly-targeted original news or feature materials for radio, television and Internet program segments.
5. Write and edit for television, radio and Internet broadcast.
6. Knowledge of current events, domestic and foreign policies, economic, history, customs, cultural and other interests of the target area audience.