Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we cannot process your application without it.
Psychologist, Associate Chief of Staff for Mental Health
Please enter your e-mail address in the space provided. If you do not provide an e-mail address you may not receive a notice of your results.
Are you a citizen of the United States?
Enter the lowest grade (15) you will accept for this position.
The location code(s) for this position is (are):
Please choose the answers below that best describe your employment and experience.
If you are currently a permanent VA employee, choose A or B from the statements below. Otherwise, choose C.A. I am currently a permanent employee of VA New Jersey Health Care System (VANJHCS).
2. Are you proficient in spoken and written English? [To be appointed under authority of 38 U.S.C., chapter 73 or 74, serving in a direct patient-care capacity in VHA, applicants must be proficient in written and spoken English.]
3. Do you possess a doctoral degree in psychology from a graduate program in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA)?
Have you successfully completed a professional psychology internship training program that has been accredited by APA?A. Yes
4. Do you hold a full, current, and unrestricted license to practice psychology at the doctoral level in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the United States (e.g., Puerto Rico), or the District of Columbia?A. Yes
5. In addition to the experience requirements at the GS-14 level, do you possess one additional year of postdoctoral experience gained as a professional psychologist
Do you meet the following professional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
6. Do you meet the specialized experience requirements, which include: a clear track record of leadership innovation with demonstrable system improvements; academic appointment and active involvement in training health care trainees; and health care research experience with publications in professional peer-reviewed journals?A. Yes
If you answered yes to the above question, please tell us where you obtained each element of the required experience.
7. VERIFICATION STATEMENT: Your rating is subject to verification based on the résumé, narratives, and other relevant documents you submit, and through verification of references as appropriate. Deliberate attempts to falsify information are grounds for non-selection and for termination. In addition, falsifying information on your application can result in your being barred from federal employment. Please choose A to certify that your answers are accurate and complete.A. I certify that my answers are accurate and complete.