Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Your Social Security Number is requested under the authority of Executive Order 9397 to uniquely identify your records from those of other applicants who may have the same name. As allowed by law or Presidential directive, your Social Security Number is used to seek information about you from employers, schools, banks and others who may know you. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
Are you an ICTAP Eligible?
For information on how to apply as an ICTAP eligible see http://opm.gov/rif/employee_guides/career_transition.asp#ictap. To be well-qualified and exercise selection priority for this vacancy, displaced Federal employees must be rated at 85.0 or above on the rating criteria for this position.
Are you eligible for Indian preference as defined by the Department of the Interior (DOI) and as evidenced by appropriate Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) authorized certification?
Are you eligible for preference based on being a Public Law 94-437 Indian Health Service Scholarship recipient? For more information, please click here.
Are you eligible for the Federal Employment Program for Persons with Disabilities? (For information on Schedule A appointments, see the OPM website.)
Enter the lowest grade level that you will accept for this position. The lowest grade for this position is 09.
If you are a male at least 18 years of age, born after December 31, 1959, have you registered with the Selective Service System?
Select/enter at least one occupational specialty. The specialty code for this position is:
Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
1. From the descriptions below, select the one which best describes your experience which meets the minimum qualifications for the for Resource Information Specialist, GS-0301-09A. I have one year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-7 grade level in federal service that demonstrates experience providing guidance concerning administrative and management functions on policies and procedures effecting both internal and external clientele; developing and implementing administrative and management policies and procedures; acting as a liaison between management and employees to confer information and guidance on complex problems and/or issues; making recommendations to enhance the quality of service delivery within an organization; trouble-shooting customer issues through triage methodology and appropriate corrective action; problem-solving and customer service recovery; navigating multiple systems to solve issues on behalf of customers; and collaborating with others as well as work independently to identify and resolve issues.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
2. Participate in developing, implementing and maintaining internal policies and procedures sovereign liaison activities.
3. Communicate policies and procedures within the organization and other stakeholders in the government and private industry.
4. Exercise knowledge in functional areas, organizational structures, roles and responsibilities, and formal and informal processes to allow effective service delivery and problem solution.
5. Receive inbound customer communications and assist with specific functional administrative service processes.
6. Make necessary outbound and follow up calls to ensure satisfactory completion of the entire service ticket life cycle.
7. Provide discrete set of information and services and refer the balance to the correct subject matter expert within the solutions providers and vendor organization.
8. Evaluate internal procedures and propose improved business practice.
9. Provide guidance and advice concerning administrative policies, management and organization theories.
10. Analyze complex problems or interrelated issues to develop and maintain relationships with the organization.
11. Act as key representative in improving the efficiency and cost effectiveness of service delivery within the organization.
12. Provide recommendations to enhance the quality of service provided by the call center to the Director by analysis and the presentation of statistical data.
13. Answer employees and managers questions based on personal knowledge and reference materials.
Top of Form
Bottom of Form