Enter your Social Security Number. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
The Vacancy Identification Number is: 855741
Enter the lowest grade level (05-05) you will accept.
The occupational specialty will be selected for you if there is only one, otherwise, select/enter at least one occupational specialty code for this position. The specialty code for this position is:
The geographic location code will be selected for you if there is only one, otherwise, select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are intrested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
1. From the descriptions below, select the appropriate response based on your current level of experience and/or training that you fully possess and that demonstrates your ability to perform the duties of this position. Select only one response and do not leave this question blank.
For the questions below, please select from A through E to indicate the skill level that you possess for each task listed. The questions were developed based on the knowledge, skills, abilities, and competencies needed to perform the work of this position.
It is important that your application package submitted, including a resume or application form, clearly shows how you possess the experience and skills levels you claim in this questionnaire. Each of your responses must be clearly supported by your education, training, and/or specific work experience you describe in your application packet submitted for this position (application form or resume, transcripts, list and description of training completed and/or other items you submit). If not, your score will be lowered or you will be found not qualified. The information you provide will be verified. Any exaggeration of your experience, false statements, or attempts to conceal information may be grounds for rating you ineligible, not hiring you, or for firing you after you begin work.
2. Replace burned out lamps or bulbs.
3. Assist in the installation of wiring, fixtures, or simple electrical controls.
4. Repair simple electrical systems such as outlets, switches, light fixtures, regulators, or circuit breakers.
5. Use and maintain electrical tools and equipment such as volt/amp/ohm meters, strippers, pliers, screwdrivers, tubing bender, saws, or drills.
6. Help detect and repair minor plumbing leaks and unclog sinks, toilets, drains, or repair water lines.
7. Use and maintain plumbing tools and equipment such as torches, pipe threader, adjustable wrench, snakes, pipe and tubing cutters, air equipment, pliers, or electric sewer auger.
8. Prepare surfaces for painting by scraping, sanding, or brushing.
9. Prepare surfaces for the application of paint or stain, bare wood, previously painted wood, weathered wood, or metals.
10. Use basic painting tools and equipment such as drop cloths, rollers, brushes, paint mixer, ladders, tarps, putty knives, or drywall hand tools.
11. Use painting materials such as paint thinner, paints, varnish, stains, sealers, fillers, sand paper, drywall texture, or drywall mud.
12. Measure, cut, or install woodwork using on-site measurements, verbal directions, or drawings and specifications.
13. Identify and use carpentry materials such as wood, composites, hardware, fasteners, roof covering, sheeting, drywall and tools such as ladders, scaffolding, power saws, drills, sanders, pneumatic tools, or hammers.
14. Perform simple framing or roofing work.
15. Repair flooring and tile.
16. Patch and repair rock walls, roads, sidewalks, and trails.
17. Place and finish concrete.
18. Use and maintain custodial, janitorial, or general laborer tools, equipment, or measuring instruments such as vacuum cleaners, shampooer, scrub brushes, dusters, mops, brooms, or tape measurers.
19. Use hand tools such as grading rakes, stone hooks, spades, or various types of pruning shears.
20. Operate motor vehicles up to 1 ton to transport materials and personnel in a variety of traffic and road conditions.
21. Operate motor vehicles such as 4x2 or 4x4 pickups, small single and dual axle trailers, and small tractors with bucket, fork, and grader attachments.
22. Operate powered lawn mowers, snow blowers, trimmers and clippers.
23. Perform normal operator maintenance on equipment such as greasing fittings, replacing belts, cleaning filters, changing oil, lubrication, adding fluids, or changing tires.
24. Clean visitor use buildings, offices, or comfort stations (e.g., toilets, floors, and garbage cans).
25. Pick up litter from park grounds, trails, or roadsides and deposit material in dumpsters.
26. Clean and service chemical toilets, restrooms, or other campground or visitor facilities.
27. Use biohazards and chemicals following proper safety precautions.
28. Dig ditches.
29. Load and unload boxes and materials.
30. Control weeds and brush around buildings, utilities, picnic areas, roads, or parking areas.
31. Mow, fertilize, water, cut, edge, or seed lawn or grounds areas.
32. Transport heavy items of up to 75 pounds or more to work sites.
33. INSTRUCTIONS: Your self-ratings in this Occupational Questionnaire are subject to evaluation based on the documents and references you submit. Later steps in the selection process are specifically designed to verify your ratings. Deliberate attempts to falsify information may be grounds for not selecting you or for dismissing you from the position/agency during the probation period. Please take this opportunity to review your ratings to ensure their accuracy. By agreeing to the statement below, you are confirming that you: 1) understand this warning; 2) have reviewed your responses to this questionnaire for accuracy; and 3) verify that your responses accurately describe your current level of experience and capability. Failure to agree to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration position.A. Yes, I verify that all of my responses to this questionnaire are true and accurate. I accept that if my supporting documentation and/or later steps in the selection process do not support one or more of my responses to the questionnaire that my application may be rated lower and/or I may be removed from further consideration.