The assessment part of the questionnaire includes questions about basic requirements and job elements related to this position. NOTE: If you are faxing your application and filling out the 1203-FX form, you may notice that the numbering restarts here with number one. When entering your responses on the 1203-FX form, please continue to enter your responses on the next available number within this section of the form.
Select the appropriate answer to the following questions based on your level of education and experience that demonstrates you meet the basic requirements for this position. Please answer "YES" or "NO" to the following questions.A- Yes
1. Do you have United States citizenship?
2. Are you proficient in spoken and written English?
3. Do you possess a degree of doctor of medicine or an equivalent degree resulting from a course of education in medicine or osteopathic medicine?
4. Do you hold a current, full and unrestricted license to practice medicine or surgery in a State, Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States, or in the District of Columbia?
5. Are you Board certified or Board eligible in the area of Psychiatry?
6. Do you possess a master's degree in nursing or related field with BSN AND have approximately 5-6 years of experience?
Do you possess a doctoral degree in nursing or related field AND have approximately 4-5 years of experience?
7. Do you have a current, full, active and unrestricted registration as a graduate professional nurse in a State, Territory, or Commonwealth (i.e., Puerto Rico) of the U.S. or in the District of Columbia?
8. Do you possess a doctoral degree in psychology from a graduate program in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA)?
9. Have you successfully completed a professional psychology internship training program that has been accredited by APA?
10. Do you hold a full, current, and unrestricted license to practice psychology at the doctoral level in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the United States (e.g., Puerto Rico), or the District of Columbia?
11. Do you possess a master's degree in social work from a school of social work fully accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE)?
12. Are you licensed or certified by a state at the advanced practice level?
For each knowledge, skill or ability listed below please choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Your application, resume and supporting documents will be used to verify your response.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
13. Ability to set goals and priorities.
14. Extensive base of technical, operational, administrative, interpersonal, and financial knowledge.
15. Ability to lead and cooperate in a team-based management group.
16. Knowledge of customer needs, technical and operations capabilities, and public relation skills.
17. Ability to establish a measurable business plan.
18. Leadership ability that fosters team building and individual commitment to goals.
19. Knowledge of state of the art, evidence based practice of mental health treatments and organized treatment programs including a familiarity with all of the disciplines that provide mental health treatment services.
20. Knowledge of analytical techniques to evaluate workload, fiscal and performance measure data and other reports.
21. Knowledge of and ability to effectively communicate existing policies and regulations.
22. Ability to develop and recommend new or revised policies that are consistent with organizational goals and objectives.
23. Skill in leading senior management officials in policy development.
24. Ability to influence high level officials in adoption of, and conformance to, performance measures, monitors and other policy guidelines.
25. Knowledge of, and ability to utilize existing resource materials and to develop new materials when needed.
26. Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing with a diverse group of professional staff and management officials who are often at the highest management levels.
27. Ability to provide information about national policy to a wide variety of audiences in a useable and understandable manner.
28. Experience supervising administrative functions.
29. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled, I may be denied an appointment, or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated. I understand that responding "No" to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.A. Yes, I certify that the information provided in this questionnaire is true, correct and provided in good faith, and I understand the information provided above.