1. Are you currently a Full Time Excepted Technician of the 108th Wing (WG)? (Temporary Technicians Excluded)A. Yes.
2. Are you currently a Full-Time Excepted Technician of the New Jersey Air National Guard (NJANG)? (Temporary Technicians Excluded)A. Yes.
Are you a current member or willing to become a member of the NJANG? (Note: National Guard Membership is required for this position; applicants that do not have any military service in ineligible.). (Temporary Technicians included.)A. Yes. I am a member of the New Jersey Air National Guard.
4. This position requires a minimum rank of A1C/E-3 and a maximum rank of SSgt/E-5. Please indicate your current grade.A. A1C/E-3.
5. Employment in this position requires concurrent military assignment to a compatible military position in the New Jersey National Guard in one of the following military specialty codes: 2A6X6. Do you have the required AFSC?A. Yes.
6. Do you have experience or training which has provided a knowledge and skill in locating and typing in the electrical systems with the aircraft armament, electronics, and instrument systems; adjusting and calibrating the components of the various electrical systems; reading and interpreting blueprints, wiring diagrams and schematics?A. Yes.
7. Do you have 18 months of experience or training installing, maintaining, repairing and modifying electrical systems and major substation components of electrical system?A. Yes.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I know little or nothing about this.
8. KNOWLEDGE of the aircraft electrical/environmental systems and other aircraft system that may interface with the electrical/environmental systems.
9. ABILITY to us precision test equipment, technical data, schematics, wiring diagrams and mathematical formulas.
10. Ability to make electrical repairs that require the use of precision measuring equipment and common hand tools?
11. Ability to diagnose malfunctions and determine a remedy when complex relationships exist among different electrical system circuits requiring knowledge of all electrical units and systems?
12. Knowledge in the setup and operation of computerized multiple circuit analyzing equipment in manual, semiautomatic, or automatic mode to run existing and new (not fully debugged) diagnostic programs to test and analyze aircraft electrical circuitry and interconnecting cabling of systems such as navigational computers, radar, and related equipment and to repair discrepancies.
Did you provide the requireddocuments listed below with your application?
Current Resume addressing the Specialized Experience (Scan all required documents behind/with your resume
& then upload it into the system.)
Current valid driver's license
ANG/Air Force: Current Report on Individual Personnel (RIP)
ARNG/Army: Personnel Qualifications (PQR)
DD214 for applicants who separated from military service
Documentation that shows you hold a secret clearance (If applicable)
Other branches of the military service must provide equivalent military information: Current Military Rank, Career Codes, ASVAB Scores, etc.
(NOTE: Your application will be determined ineligible if you do not submit the required documents with your resume.)A. Yes.