1. Please indicate how you are eligible for this vacancy. Select one of the following:A. I am currently employed at Uniformed Services University (USU), UIC: DDAAFD as a permanent career or career-conditional (Tenure 1 or 2 in box 24 of SF-50) employee in the competitive service (SF-50 will show a 1 in box 34); or, I am currently employed at Uniformed Services University (USU), UIC: DDAAFD on a permanent Veterans' Recruitment Appointment (VRA) (SF-50 will show a 2 in box 34). Note: Your resume MUST include your position title, pay plan, series, grade level, agency worked for and dates of employment for all applicable federal work experiences.
2. Please select one response that best describes how you meet the minimum qualifications for a GS-0301-09 PROGRAM ADMINISTRATIVE SPECIALIST. (PLEASE NOTE: If you are qualified based on education, please verify your claim by attaching a copy of your college transcripts or providing on your resume an itemized list of courses that includes transcript-equivalent information (i.e., course title, semester/quarter hours, grades, and degree earned).A. I have one year of specialized experience equivalent to the next lower grade (GS-07) in the Federal service performing administrative functions for a clerkship office in a graduate level medical school.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
3. Provide support to Clerkship Directors by coordinating the administration of third and fourth year clerkships.
4. Oversee the clinical rotations for medical students and provide support to facilitate the administration of clinical rotations at local and remote sites.
5. Coordinate the administrative and clerical duties associated with preparing the final clerkship grades for graduate level medical students who have rotated at the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences (USUHS), Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology (OBG).
6. Assist with the development and/or maintenance of electronic databases needed to monitor, track, and record student progress.
7. Coordinate administrative tasks for all undergraduate medical education efforts for the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology (OBG).
8. Prepare recurring and special administrative reports and ensures that administrative actions completed.
9. Arrange meetings and tele-conferences related to the development, implementation, monitoring and completion of office projects and activities
10. Manage actions involved with administrative personnel to ensure completion of faculty performance evaluation appraisals.
11. Maintain computer programs for research, educational programs, statistical or educational analysis to support the academic progress of graduate level medical students.
12. Analyze program information by searching the files associated with computerized databases.
13. Prepare correspondence, documents, memoranda, and letters in the final format for clerkship directors' approval or signature.
14. Manage data on the automated data system (SAKAI) tracking involvement in clerkship orientation sessions.
15. Your ratings in this Occupational Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification based on the documents and references you submit. Deliberate attempts to falsify or inflate your responses may be grounds for not referring you.
Please take this opportunity to review your rating to ensure the accuracy of your answers and that they are supported by your resume. Failure to agree to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position.