Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
The Vacancy Identification Number is: 862627
All biographic information is required, except for your telephone number and the contact time.
Enter the lowest grade level you will accept.
These dates are required if you have claimed Veterans' Preference unless you have claimed derived Preference (i.e., widows, spouse, etc.)
Please use this format: (mm/dd/yyyy)
Select/enter at least one occupational specialty. The specialty code for this position is:
Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
In this section indicate if you are a surplus or displaced Federal employee requesting special priority consideration under the Career Transition Assistance Plan (CTAP) or the Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP).
Note: To receive consideration for CTAP or ICTAP, you must submit the necessary supporting documentation. Refer to the vacancy announcement for additional information and instructions.
1. Are you willing to work in Washington, DC and accept this position without relocation incentive?A. Yes
2. Select the option that best describes your education.A. I have successfully completed a J.D. or LL.B. degree.
3. Are you a current member of the Bar with a valid license to practice law in a state or territory of the United States, the District of Columbia or the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico?A. Yes
4. Carefully read the following descriptions of experience. Select the one that best describes your qualifications for Attorney-Advisor (General). Make sure your resume supports your response that you select. Mark only 1 response.A. My specialized experience includes all of the following: Experience in administrative or judicial litigation; Advising on legal issues pertaining to litigation, due diligence, fraud control, and compliance; experience preparing, reviewing, or applying rulings, advisory letters, memoranda, etc.; Skill in writing clearly, concisely, and logically on subjects presenting factual and legal complexity; Skill in investigating, interviewing, factual analysis and negotiation.
5. Select response that describes your experience with litigation.A. I have 1 to 2 years of general working experience providing support to attorneys in litigated matters.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Mark your selection to that statement in Section 25 of OPM Form 1203-FX. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have no education, training or experience in performing this task.
6. Assist others in conducting legal compliance activities.
7. Persuade others to accept findings, recommendations, changes, alternative viewpoints, or to take a particular course of action.
8. Assist attorneys conducting civil or criminal litigation in court or in administrative proceedings.
9. Manage legal issues related to fraud control, legal compliance and due diligence.
10. Assist in the conduct of investigations in fraud and legal compliance matters.
11. Negotiate policy changes regarding compliance, due diligence, and fraud prevention.
12. Perform complex legal analysis and present it effectively in writing.
13. Perform complex legal analysis and present findings orally.
14. Defend recommendations on controversial issues to team leaders.
15. Effectively communicate legal information to internal or external audiences.
16. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibility may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated. I understand that I will not be considered for employment if I do not respond "Yes" to this certification item.A. Yes