Your responses to the on-line questionnaire must be supported by your resume. Failure to do so may result in an ineligible rating.
FAILURE TO SELECT A RESPONSE TO THIS QUESTION WILL DEFAULT IN A NEGATIVE RESPONSE, WHICH WILL DISQUALIFY YOU FOR THIS POSITION.
1. There is a residency requirement for all applicants not currently employed by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. This residency requirement states that candidates must have, for three of the last five years immediately prior to applying for this position(s); (1) resided in the United States; OR (2) worked for the United States Government as an employee overseas in a Federal or Military capacity; OR (3) been a dependent of a U.S. Federal or Military employee serving overseas. Do you meet one of these requirements?
The following questions will only be used to determine whether or not you meet the minimum qualification requirement for this position. You may wish to consult the vacancy announcement for a description of those requirements.
2. Which of the following statements best describes your experience?
You must provide the position title(s) and dates of employment referenced in your resume that demonstrates the experience related to your response.
For each item, select the ONE response that most accurately describes your current level of experience and capability using the scale below.
3. Analyze business processes using Lean Six Sigma (or equivalent) methodology and detailed statistical analysis methods to prepare recommendations for efficiencies and cost savings solutions.
4. Develop and document standard operating procedures.
5. Develop proposals and promote effective and efficient execution of local processes.
6. Lead process improvement projects.
7. Coordinate the development, management and communication of an organization wide quality management program.
8. Liaise with various internal and external quality offices to disseminate and improve quality management program policies and procedures.
9. Coordinate process improvement projects across an organization.
10. Plan and develop presentations and information activities which reflect the critical tasks performed by an organization and which address deficiencies, efficiencies, and cost savings.
11. Using detailed statistical analysis, identify, produce, and manage reporting of measures that reflect process performance.
12. Using Lean Six Sigma (or equivalent) methodology and detailed statistical analysis, prepare and document patterns or trends to provide feedback to workers, supervisors and management for identifying improvement opportunities.
13. Identify customers and stakeholders of local processes, and capture Voice of the Customer (VOC), Voice of the Business (VOB), and Voice of the Employee (VOE).
14. Translate stakeholder needs into business requirements and specifications.
15. Consult with geographically dispersed training officials, performance management, and quality managers on quality management and performance improvement subjects for development and delivery of new or improved training courses that target various positions.
16. Prepare, maintain and share results of process improvement projects with geographically dispersed counterparts.
17. Establish briefing/information dissemination schedules for quality management criteria to satisfy the information needs of staff.
18. Coordinate the circulation of best practices to ensure highest level of quality and consistency in delivering accurate and timely decisions and administration work.
19. Respond to requests for performance information initiated by stakeholders, officers, employees and supervisors.
20. As previously explained, your ratings in this Occupational Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification based on the documents and references you submit. Later steps in the selection process are specifically designed to verify your ratings. Deliberate attempts to falsify information may be grounds for not selecting you or for dismissing you from the position/agency.
Please take this opportunity to review your ratings to ensure their accuracy. By agreeing to the statement below, you are confirming that you: 1) understand this warning, 2) have reviewed your responses to this questionnaire for accuracy, and 3) verify that your responses accurately describe your current level of experience and capability.
Failure to agree to this statement will disqualify you from further consideration for the position.