Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
The Vacancy Identification Number is: 864634
Multimedia Production Specialist (French)
All biographic information is required, except for your telephone number and the contact time.
Enter the lowest grade level (12-12) you will accept.
These dates are required if you have claimed Veterans' Preference unless you have claimed derived Preference (i.e., widows, spouse, etc.)
Please use this format: (mm/dd/yyyy)
Please take a moment and tell us how you heard about the opportunity at our agency.
If you have selected "News Paper" or "Other", please provide us with the name of the source. (i.e. websites, Washington Post, etc.)
Select/enter at least one occupational specialty. The specialty code for this position is:
Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
Please insert the total number of years and months of your job related experience.
The following question will address your minimum qualifications for the position. Read the question and consider your answer carefully. Choose only one answer, Yes or No.A- Yes.
1. Do you have one year of specialized experience equivalent to the next lower grade level which is directly related to this line of work AND fluency in the French language?
Specialized experience is experience that has equipped the applicant with the particular knowledge, skills and abilities to successfully perform the duties of the position. Examples of such experience includes producing programs and program segments for web and radio. Demonstrated ability working with editors, writers and producers to ensure the best quality product for dissemination.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
2. Thorough knowledge of radio and web production techniques and the ability to utilize those techniques to produce high quality, professional programs; skill in editing using computer-based audio and web equipment.
3. Skilled and efficient in operating audio and web equipment in order to meet program and publication deadlines.
4. Ability to use technology, including news feeds and the Internet, to locate and research potential stories or retrieve appropriate news material for radio and web reports.
6. Experience using various web design and editing software (i.e. HTML, CSS, FrontPage and Dreamweaver).
7. Experience using image editing software, such as Photoshop and Illustrator.