Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary; however we cannot process your application without it.
The Vacancy Identification Number is: TAG:VacancyID
All biographic information is required, except for your telephone number and the contact time.
Enter the lowest grade level (TAG:Beginning Grade-TAG:Ending Grade) you will accept. The grade level equates to the General Schedule (GS) salary for this position http://www.opm.gov/oca/12tables/html/dcb.asp. Candidates are considered separately for each grade level. If you are determined qualified for the position and rank high enough among the best qualified candidates to be referred for the potential selection, you will be considered only for the grade level(s) you choose.
These dates are required if you have claimed Veterans' Preference unless you have claimed derived Preference (i.e., widows, spouse, etc.)
Please use this format: (mm/dd/yyyy)
You may omit the availability date if you can begin work immediately. Otherwise you must provide the date you will be available for employment. Please use this format: (mm/dd/yyyy)
Please take a moment and tell us how you heard about this opportunity vacancy.
If you have selected "Newspaper" or "Other", please provide name of the source. (i.e. websites, Washington Post, etc.)
The occupational speciality will be selected for you if there is only one. Otherwise, select/enter at least one occupational specialty code for this position. The specialty code for this position is:
Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
Please insert the total number of years and months of your job related experience. Job related experience is experience acquired while working in a specific field or occupation.
Please answer YES or NOA- Yes.
1. Applicants must have one year of specialized experience equivalent to the next lower grade level, GS-12, which is related to this line of work and MUST have knowledge of Linux, Apache, MySQL and php as well as comprehensive knowledge of cascading style sheets (CSS).
Examples of this experience is having the ability to evaluate the work of others using these protocols and programming languages, ability to evaluate and work with a wide range of technologies relevant to multimedia Web development, including open source software, relational database management, computer security and the marriage of technology and journalism.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
2. Ability to exercise sound and independent judgment in evaluating the capabilities of Web developers, contractors, product vendors, engineers, and other entities that perform task and/or provide products in various Web specialties.
3. Demonstrated experience of user-interface design and its application, including the use of metrics to understand and adapt to patterns of user behavior.
4. Knowledge of Internet Project Management.
5. Understands site navigation and Graphical User Interfaces (GUI) principles.
6. Ability to write papers clearly and persuasively about technical subject for non-technical audiences and shown oral communication with a wide range of individuals.
7. Demonstrated news judgment.